Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirimark, now that you've retired it's time to fly to Thailand and get wild with all the cute little femboys!  
    Attached Files

Comment

• (BAM @ Jun. 29 2010,15:55) Mirimark, now that you've retired it's time to fly to Thailand and get wild with all the cute little femboys!  
      G O D Beau is soooooooo Wonderful. She really sticks in my crawl. So does DAO. (my first)

Thank you boys for the comments up above. I appreciate it, THNX.
      Bam, you know how I am. I will post my up_coming expeirenances but I will NOT post pic's of me in the Heat of the Moment with my Femboys.

UNLESS you alls got CASH ?
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• I am a very picky person when it comes to sex.  In the Heat of the Moment I do not and will not take pic's to post on the internet.   Sex is very private for me when it comes to Visualazations for others to see.   I will talk about it and share it, but mother fuckers you want to see it I need some "C" notes.

Comment

• Well, 60 days into my Semi-retirement and I've already made a couple of new friends.
          One is a Blue Jay bird and the other is a Deer that has been coming here since her birth 3yr's ago.
          Attached Files

Comment

• This Blue Jay has to be a Female. She literally looks at me and Starts BITCHING & Screaming at me to feed her.
            When my garge door is closed she Pecks her beak on the roof until I open the garage door to feed her.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Hope I can get her close enough to feed from my hand.   I've always wondered what Blue Jay tastes like.          
              Continued from post 140 previous page.
              Attached Files

Comment

• (mirimark @ Jul. 06 2010,20:43) When my garge door is closed she Pecks her beak on the roof until I open the garage door to feed her.
                Probably thinks it's a large bird box and you're a very large, very strange bird!

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

• The little bitch is going to freak her shit out when I open the garage one day dressed in a Big Bird costume holding my 9 1/2" cock in my hand balancing a piece of Bread on the Head of my Dick.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Deer & Mismatch playing.
                    My wife seems to think their playing, I say the Deer wants to Kill my Dog and my Dog wants to Hunt.

This Deer has been coming up to my dog now for about two months and they will spend hours together intimidating each other.  They both are having fun you can tell.   But this Deer really wants to get ahold of my dog. She has tried to jump the fence a few times but she is too young to jump 6'-0" from a stand still.

She'll get in some day, and when she does Mismatch will give her the Chanllenge of her life.  Mismatch is very Dodgie & quick.   This deer realizes this and Finds it a Challenge and wants to fight my dog.  I cant wait to see it.  

My Chocolate Lab finds it amuzing and just sits there and watches without getting involved.  My Lab weighs 102Lbs.  He conserves his energy until it is needed.  A couple of times when Mismatch and the deers play has gotten heated, my Lab (Mudslide) has gone up to Mismatch and pushed her away from the deer with his chest.   Muddsy at times is like a Referee in a boxing match.

Mismatch will go nuts and run up & down the fence line for hours playing with the deer, but Mudslide will just sit there and wait for something really serious to happen.  Muds is a really smart dog,  he knows about the fence and there is no real danger.  There has been a few times when my Lab stepped up to say;  " Wants some of me you FUCK ? "   My lab can damn near leap that 6' ft  Fence from a stand still.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Heres Muddsy (Mudslide)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (mirimark @ Jul. 06 2010,16:43) The little bitch is going to freak her shit out when I open the garage one day dressed in a Big Bird costume holding my 9 1/2" cock in my hand balancing a piece of Bread on the Head of my Dick.
                        Who the hell did you steal a 9 1/2 cock from?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Jul. 07 2010,10:31)
                          (mirimark @ Jul. 06 2010,16:43) The little bitch is going to freak her shit out when I open the garage one day dressed in a Big Bird costume holding my 9 1/2" cock in my hand balancing a piece of Bread on the Head of my Dick.
                          Who the hell did you steal a 9 1/2 cock from?  

O.k. , O.k. , So I stole 1/2inch" from my imagination. Is that so wrong ?

Comment

• Now that Broadcast T.V. is Digital and requires a Converter box. I've decided to make my own Digital Coverter box. This will be my Second one.
                            To hell with giving Radio Shack $60. when I have all the parts to make my own in my garage.
                            This Second Digital Converter will go on my T.V. in my Garage.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Wouldn't buying a new hi-def digital set make more sense?
                              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Jul. 09 2010,14:39) Wouldn't buying a new hi-def digital set make more sense?
                                No.  I enjoy a challenge.
                                  I love finding other poeples scraps and turning it into Freebies and or Money.
                                  Its relaxing for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X