• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple for you Mark
    http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/09/clouds/

Comment

Well, I am back from my Las Vegas Trip for the past 5 days.
      From what I remember I had a good time.
      I want to warn everyone, if you ever go to Las Vegas be aware when you wake up in the mornings your asshole hurts. I dont know why, but my ass is killing me right now.

This years trip was great. I spent the night with the most beautiful black girl I have ever seen. She would not let me take pictures of her. I offered her another $100.00 to take her picture. She declined.
      I've never seen such a young innocnet face. She looked so inexperienced but she obviously has been doing this a while. She got I.D.'d at the bar by the bar tender. She bought me a drink and was quite quick about getting to the point.

I normally do not give black girls much thought, but I must admit, Shelia is the most beautiful G.G. I have ever been with. (maybe I'm just getting Old.) I could not find a single flaw on her body.

I spent two nights with her;
      Wednesday 8pm to 11pm = $300.00
      Thursday 8pm to 11:45pm - $ 400.00

She did get a kick out of my dildo. She'd never seen a Triple Head before.
      I feel sorry for the houseKeeping lady who has to clean my room. This is just the bathroom, The sitting room and bedroom is an absolute mess.
      Condoms and dirty towels everywhere not to mention more dirty ashtrays and beer cans.

Got my nipples Pierced.
      I'll post pic's in a bit. My wife wants me to take a shower now.
      She told me to get that Vegas Funk off me. She doesn't know about my nipple piercings yet. I'm going to go show her now.
      Attached Files
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Its the first time I have ever had any kind of piercing. She did the Left nipple first. I did not realize she was going so deep into the base of the nipple. I just thought it was going to be pierced up higher in the Tip of the nipple.

I actually enjoyed the first nipple being pierced. But the second one was a little more difficult to deal with since I now knew what to expect as for my pain threshold. But still enjoyable

I can see how people could addicted to body piercings.
        She told me it could take up to six months to completly heal. I was somewhat shocked about what I read on the internet about nipple piercings as for Hygene issues. But I rolled the dice and did it anyhow.

So far so good. They are healing very well.
        Attached Files

Comment

Quite the femboy hairless chest there MM

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

My little project I started before I went to Las Vegas last week.
               Decided to Theme my radios.  Got tired of seeing a bland Ol' radio.
              I have to repair the burgandy one in the middle.  The black paint bleed a little.
              Attached Files

Comment

I'm starting a Flame job on my RCI Ranger 6300 export.
                I'll do traditional flames and then Pin_Strip it in blue.
                Attached Files

Comment

well the flame job came out entirely different than I drew it. Its fregg'n driving me nuts. I'm on my 15th coat of paint. Only got three more to go before I lay the Devil lady down. Then probably three more coats after that.

This flame job has turned into a two week adventure.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• finally got the regirstry problem fixed in my photoImpact Pro software.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Wow!!!
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Love this one.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (mirimark @ Sep. 19 2009,17:11) why does Microsoft make shit so FLipp'n difficult ?
                             Why cant you just put in a DVD and click download to; C: drive or just play.

What the Freack man !
                            does everything in life gotta be so difficult that we need a back_door hack that is only known to the " Man. " ?
                            by a mac then lol
                            good to see ya mark
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Drafting table/Light box combo
                              Attached Files

Comment

• So I had this old Hewlett Packard " D135 " copy/scan/printer laying around and got the Idea of utilizing its parts for my drafting table light box.
                                 I want to have a motorized lift & tilt table with a press of a button.

Cant decide if I want a foot switch or some cool looking buttons.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X