Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm post-op lover, but I may soon become ex post-op lover. As in loving ex posties. No, because I'm bored and I think I may just stick with GGs.

POL
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hi i'm Naang Faa,
      and for some silly reason i am in Wales....told you i had no sense of direction..
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Naang Faa, welcome to the VIP room - now we know you need a compass or GPS for your next birthday!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hahaha yeah,my mum wants me electronically tagged...
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

hello,
            i'm thaibound.
            only i'm not.
            i'm stuck here.
            wishing i were bound there.
            so i guess i am really
            emotionally bound by the addictive thai that binds
            rather than set in motion by the ticket back that frees.

Comment

TB, where have you been mate?

I missed your thaiboundglish .......... your lunatic ravings, the freeform expression so uniquely yours,
              you have missed much, we even have that strutting Irishman seanbeag7 awarded poster of the month.

He would have known he was in a competition if you had made your presence more felt.
              Never mind, it seems seanbeag is a top fellow .......... or a bottom, he still has to decide .....        
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

thanks pacman, for those nice words, and as for Top or bottom, can i have a bit of both.
                i love t-girls

Comment

Sean, you have a perfectly nice shirt coming your way, that will have to suffice till you leave Galway.

All manner of delights await you once you arrive in LOS. Then you can top or bottom all you please ......

In the meantime you have the Trip Reports to whet your appetite & everyone here can PM you every day to remind you what you are missing.

You should be crazy by August ...       
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I waited, for what felt like a life time & then booked up a month b4 My holiday.It was only in March, but now it feels like a life time ago, so I know just how ya feel Sean.Is it worth the waite, you wanna bet it is, it's all you think it's going to be & more & all the guys you get to know by name, you get to put a face to that name & trust me most look nothing like you think they would.
                    Just hang on in there, b4 you know it you'll be In Guess bar buying stogie a beer LOL

Seamus
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

thanks seamus, and i totally agree with you about when you see people in real life, they look so diferent than the person we expect eg stogie bear, when i see a photo of him, especially this one, i just find it hard to believe that the growling stogie we like and this nice looking HANSUM man are the same person
                      Attached Files
                      i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ May 26 2008,11:23) i just find it hard to believe that the growling stogie we like and this nice looking HANSUM man are the same person
                        hey pacman, with no anticipation of prompt return to the peninsula of heaven i limit my visits to this forum and thus my sobbing , but i have returned in time to answer one question at least. from the post above it would seem clear, mr. seanbag is indeed a 'bottom'.

Comment

Hiya
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Is that al you have to say??
                            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Hello Boys n Girls and Thanks, nice to be here

We really should do a Ribs Night in Pattaya soon eh
                              The Fajitas night was great
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Burp ! Hello. How come my username is Not in GOLD ?
                                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                                X