Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want real gold or gold lamé.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Hi my name is BigTel, I am quite a Shy, Quiet and reserved person and I really should get out of my shell and try a LadyBoy or two or three or four or, or, or,

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Yeah right
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I enjoy reading all the old posts. I see all the old timers.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

Hi all, I'm Saigonkid, and I guess I'm a VIP. As you might have deduced, I live in Saigon, but my heart is in LOS. Glad to be hear and hope to meet some you soon.

Comment

Welcome kid Hope to see you round on the forum
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(saigonkid @ May 03 2010,22:18) Hi all, I'm Saigonkid, and I guess I'm a VIP.  As you might have deduced, I live in Saigon, but my heart is in LOS.  Glad to be hear and hope to meet some you soon.
                Welcome on board. You are among friends, here.
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Welcome SaigonKind. Enjoy the forum.

Comment

(saigonkid @ May 03 2010,22:18) Hi all, I'm Saigonkid, and I guess I'm a VIP.  As you might have deduced, I live in Saigon, but my heart is in LOS.  Glad to be hear and hope to meet some you soon.
                    welcome
                    you will find many friends here

Thailand is my home in my heart.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

One of the most gratifying comments I have ever heard about me and this whole project was from TexasMac...

He told me that it was great to finally feel normal!

We are normal and we have nothing that we should feel guilty about or ashamed of.

We are the ones pioneering the way ahead for humanity - not the dark little low lives who are scared of their own shadows!

If you think you are strange then read on...

If you think you are 'gay' then you don't know the meaning of the word.

If you think you are different... then, thankfully, you are!

For some of us this is just a phase that we'll get over... for others it's a lifestyle that we are addicted to.

Where ever you are on Ziggy's 'river' there's a place here that doesn't cave in to PC cowardice...

In fact we are so cool we don't even have to stand mighty and tall - We just are!
                      SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ May 04 2010,00:03) One of the most gratifying comments I have ever heard about me and this whole project was from TexasMac...

We are normal and we have nothing that we should feel guilty about or ashamed of.

We are the ones pioneering the way ahead for humanity - not the dark little low lives who are scared of their own shadows!

For some of us this is just a phase that we'll get over... for others it's a lifestyle that we are addicted to.

Where ever you are on Ziggy's 'river' there's a place here that doesn't cave in to PC cowardice...

In fact we are so cool we don't even have to stand mighty and tall - We just are!
                        BS those are some very true words.

to be honest i was scared to admit to my self
                        or say anything to any one about the life stile
                        i wanted. then i moved to Alaska got a good job
                        and found i may finally get to meet a real beautiful
                        Asian LB. BUT WAS STILL SCARED . to come in to the light.
                        but here on the forum i found friends that have helped me.
                        and i made my first step and went to Thailand and omg
                        is a understatement. yes i am going on to much i am sorry
                        but all of you that join in here know this, NO need to be scared here.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                        General George Patton Jr

Comment

Think about this...

The most rational and intelligent debates (and arguments) I have ever had about football, religion, life and politics have been with fellow LB lovers...

Every other forum I have been on has been way too hysterical and badly moderated.

So - heads up, guys... this forum isn't just where the heart is!  
                          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

glad to be here  

SW „¢
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(ALASKAN BEAR @ May 04 2010,00:20)
                              (Bumpa STIKKA @ May 04 2010,00:03) One of the most gratifying comments I have ever heard about me and this whole project was from TexasMac...

BS  those are some very true words.

to be honest i was scared to admit to my self
                              or say anything to any one about the life stile
                              i wanted. then i moved to Alaska got a good job
                              and found i may finally get to meet a real beautiful
                              Asian LB. BUT WAS STILL SCARED . to come in to the light.
                              but here on the forum i found friends that have helped me.
                              and i made my first step and went to Thailand and omg
                              is a understatement. yes i am going on to much i am sorry
                              but all of you that join in here know this, NO need to be scared here.
                              yes, it is very nice!
                              but if you want it to stay nice, be on guard!
                              never forget that.

the LOS is full of people who only want your money and don't give a shit about your happiness, health or life
                              and
                              your home country is full of narrow-minded people who can't stand our kind of happiness, and who will happily push you down the hole

* some quotes I like:
                              When everyone is out to get you, paranoia is only good thinking.

Paranoia is knowing all the facts.
                              Woody Allen

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.
                              William S. Burroughs

Even a paranoid can have enemies.
                              Henry A. Kissinger

Just because they really are out to get you doesn't mean you aren't paranoid.
                              Steven Brust

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
                              Colin Sautar

Paranoia is just another word for longevity.
                              Laurell K. Hamilton, The Laughing Corpse

Paranoia is reality seen on a finer scale.
                              Philo Gant, Strange Days

The issue is not whether you are paranoid, the issue is whether you are paranoid enough.
                              Max, Strange Days

This is the Nineties, Bubba, and there is no such thing as Paranoia. It's all true.
                              Hunter S Thompson

The truly paranoid are clever enough to not *act* paranoid.
                              Q, Star Trek: The Next Generation

When everyone _is_ out to get to you, being paranoid isn't going to help.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ May 04 2010,00:03) Where ever you are on Ziggy's 'river' there's a place here that doesn't cave in to PC cowardice...
                                Miss that guy too

This is the Nineties, Bubba, and there is no such thing as Paranoia. It's all true.
                                Hunter S Thompson

The truly paranoid are clever enough to not *act* paranoid.

Nice selection
                                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                                X