Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (johnnydiver @ Jul. 08 2010,08:19) Hello? Is anybody in here?  Hello, Hello!  Wow an echo! Sounds a little empty in here.
    Get your Ear off the wall when you talk and the Echoooo,, Echooo,, Echo Goes Away.

Just Fuck'n with ya' brother. Hello.
    '
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Hello!

long time lurker, very occasional poster, haven't been a VIP before, but keep feeling those constant urges!

My new avatar is the next girl I intend to see in London- having noticed some very positive comments from esteemed members here, but my aim is still to get to LOS to experience the full joys of the lb world. Every (expensive) hour in London has been a treat, but a week in Bangkok would put all that in the shade. I love everyone's posts here, the info is invaluable and I feel among friends when I read the trip reports and all the helpful tips. Of course I adore the photos and spent a good hour last night watching the videos and the TV channel- fave clip was 'kim'- what a cocksucking angel!

It's tricky to find an excuse (to the missus!) to make a trip to LOS, but I'm working on it- hoping to get some work that puts me there for a few days, and when  I do, i'd really appreciate meeting up with some guys from the forum to help me make the most of it. Beers will most definitely be on me when I do...

I owe you guys lots as this forum in particular has made me feel that what I love is not something of which I should feel ashamed...and what I love is ladyboys!

Will aim to post a lot more frequently from now on.

all the best
      a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• Welcome to the VIP section Walter.

You don't have to be insane to hang around here but it does help!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• Hey there, my fellow pole smokers!

Welcome to all the new peeps.

I credit this forum, and especially Bumpa, with helping me get over whatever lingering doubts I may have had about pursuing my interest in t-girls.
          The first one I tried was here in L.A. way back in like 06. It took a few weeks of checking out this forum before I had the nerve to go and try it out. I loved it, and have never looked back.
          Cheers
          "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
          Salin' on a summer breeze
          And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• Welcome one and welcome all...

With the start of the TUBE and TV Channel (links above) we'll be getting better and better...

I also hope to be adding a few podcasts and even start an on-line radio station soon...
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Wow! ladyboy radio- if you need any roving reporters, I've got a good microphone that picks up all kinds of noises...

a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• Hello. I just joined the other day, but I have been looking and reading for about a year.
                My ladyboy experience is a bit limited. I see a mature-aged LB whom I'm very fond of in Brizvegas whenever I can. One of these days, I'll make it to Thailand. Loe to meet some of the regular posters here, too.
                Thanks, everyone, for this great forum.
                Daviedo

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Daviedo.

If I ever got the chance to move to Oz my second choice of places to live would be Brizvegas.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

• (walteruk @ Aug. 10 2010,15:02) It's tricky to find an excuse (to the missus!) to make a trip to LOS, but I'm working on it- hoping to get some work that puts me there for a few days
                    Perception is reality, you can find a reason to tell the missus you are in LOS. Of course, it doesn't have to be truthful.  i.e. think like a Thai and tell her what she wants to hear.  

A friend of mine visits Brazil 7-8 times a year just to fuck cute girls, and his GF thinks he has a business there!

Comment

• Hey hey,its Jennangelina...........wat up Im a VIP roller now awesum

XOXO Jennangelina

Comment

• Congratulations, glad to have you.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jan. 04 2011,09:41) Congratulations, glad to have you.
                          Thank You T 4 ur kind greeting

XOXO Jennangelina

Comment

Working...
                          X