Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have to say that Tania Lee is without a doubt the hottest ladyboy in the whole fucking World

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Mar. 18 2005,01:36)
      I would have to say that Tania Lee is without a doubt the hottest ladyboy in the whole fucking World
      thanks babe mouhhh xox
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
        I'm in the states in May and a trip to Montreal is fast becummmmiiiinnnngggg a part of the agenda

Montreal in May Tania!!!!!!!!!! I am so THERE.........!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Wish I was still living in Montreal.... knew there would be a good reason to stay!!!
          Where were you hiding whilst I was living there Tania??
          Are you Downtown, South Shore, Plateau?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 13 2005,05:58)
            We do have a "cock shot" but you'll have to trudge over to the Clubhouse to find it.

So Tania... wanna do a shoot for the site in April or so? We'll come to you (so to speak!)  

Where is this "cock shot" I have looked and looked and can't find it???  

Comment

Originally posted by (h55296 @ Mar. 19 2005,09:38)
              Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 13 2005,05:58)
              We do have a "cock shot" but you'll have to trudge over to the Clubhouse to find it.

So Tania... wanna do a shoot for the site in April or so? We'll come to you (so to speak!)  

Here ya go

Tania

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (h55296 @ Mar. 18 2005,18:38)
                It's on page one .... here you go again.

Comment

Goddamn it, stop doing that!
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 19 2005,14:07)
                    Goddamn it, stop doing that!  
                    Gets ya hard don't it POL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• damn!!!! Thanks for that, i want to see the whole thing Tania, Man, I live so close to Montreal I have to go see her soon. Right now a ticket is only like $100.00 in Canada...I wanna see the whole package T.

Comment

• Tanya, Minh Oi,

Cho ang sem chim qua em !!!!!!

Love Jane

Comment

• Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 18 2005,23:44)
                          7-->
                          Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 19 2005,14[img
                          http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]7)]Goddamn it, stop doing that!  
                          Gets ya hard don't it POL!!!!!!!!!      

Ya know, the word "Cute" starts with the word "Cut".
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                          X