X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a femboy truly a ladyboy?

I actually want to first apologize to Randyman as I was a little insensitive as to whom he considers attractive and a ladyboy..we all have different definitions and the lines are blurred in different areas to different people...so be it.

Now this is a topic that is going to get some PC answers and some other "who cares" or "cant we all get along" answers.....I dont want that....I want honesty, brutal honesty. If you want to give a PC answer to get attaboys from the peanut gallery..dont bother. It's a legitimate question. It looks like the guys on this site are segmented into a lot of different sections and quite a few are into femboys.

My opinion is that femboys are just feminized SEAsian drag queens but to others the definition of a ladyboy goes from a man with a wig to a full blown post op that looks like Som or Ant. Whaddaya think?
    brock landers

Just can't let this one go can ya Einstein???

Look its obvious you don't want to be labeled in way shape or form like the rest of us "faggots" or "Queers" who enjoy the company of ladyboys so why don't you take your BA's and law degrees, and especially your BS and just go away?

Either that or at least attempt to scrounge up some decency and respect in your highly educated body or just take your ball and go home.    

Is that brutal enough honesty for your ass?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

>> Whaddaya think?

Brutally honest... You are a Troll~! What kind of Ladyboy do you personally go with, that is if you ever have?

Comment

am I a ladyboy ? or feminine boy ?

Comment

He's lazy and hasn't read the last dozen threads on this topic. Ho hum.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Mar. 16 2005,08:35)
            Send me some pics & I'll tell you!
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
              and the lines are blurred in different areas to different people...
              You said it best yourself.

Comment

I like post-op LB's or passable Ladyboys...that is ladyboys whom can pass as women. I am not a troll but I am just curious to this situation. I have been with many ladyboys but they have always been ones whom look like women to your average person. The difference is that in Thailand the LB's are more glamorous and have augmented breasts than Thai girls. The Thai girls many times have bodies that look more like a man than the passable ladyboys.
                brock landers

Comment

'Whom' is an objective pronoun, dude. Use the nominative pronoun 'who' for the complement of a linking verb.

Also - you are studying the ladyboy thing to much!

Drinking a Chang at Big Dogs is all the education you'll ever need!

Comment

its all very simple..do you get a boner looking at her/him/it/them ?
                    Use the boner, stop trying to think with the wrong 'head'
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Why is this question asked so much?

Who gives a damn about what constitutes a lboy or a fem guy or a sissy or whatever.

I agree with snick, if you get a boner then do it, tits or no tits, dick or no dick, long hair or short hair, what does it matter, we are all individuals in our likes and dislikes, if your dick tells you something then go with it.

AnywayI stick to my previous statements that I believe 90% of todays beautiful lboys were once fem guys in their youth that blossomed into lboys when they got mature, had enough money to get some tits or got them through taking hormones, which doesnt happen over night. You think a lboy went to bed a "normal" hairy guy that screws GG's and woke the next morning a beautiful long haired lboy with tits looking for a dick?

And.......... do you really think that most Thai girls have bodies like men even when compared to some of the hot lboy bodies? I'm hardly a modern day Marco Polo but I have travelled quite a bit, and I have never seen so many beautiful looking female bodies as often as I see in Thailand.

Take the advice of Stogie, ( cept for the Chang beer ) and get yourself down to Big Dogs and watch the passsing parade of lboys and GG's, as the man said there is no better education.

Comment

Neat answer Snick!
                        At the end of the day we like what we like and thats our own personal choice, whats good for one is not always good for another!!! At least we can all be content knowing that there is such a wide choice out there to satisfy each and every preference!

For me: Cute-beautiful, passable, slim and sexy LB's everytime!

Comment

Hey Jackie, how about putting a picture on here then we can answer your question? Hint hint!

Comment

Like I said in my last post and I agree with postop lover, He's lazy and does not want to bother to research this scene at all. He gives all this bull about being an academic yet he falls at the very first hurdle of scholarly pursuit !!!!!!!! I'm not arguing any further with someone who has to justify his intellect period !!!!!!!! F.. California bar or NOT ! Nuff said eh .

Brick

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Mar. 16 2005,09:35)
                              You're a cartoon
                              (but I still love ya)
                              randyman
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                              X