Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Mar. 16 2005,02:07)
    I actually want to first apologize to Randyman as I was a little insensitive as to whom he considers attractive and a ladyboy
    It's also obvious the new fella hasn't seen the fair Tar...lately.

What I find hard to understand is why would the little fella want to join this site, if in his very first post he has to whine and complain. Now we all piss and moan, but to start fucking with us fresh out of the gate, is definately not the way to make friends, and influence people.
    grrrrrrrr!
    randyman
    (now I gotta find out who made that unfortunate "Bubba" remark dad blamit!!)
    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 16 2005,14:47)
      Like I said in my last post and I agree with postop lover,  He's lazy and does not want to bother to research this scene at all.  He gives all this bull about being an academic yet he falls at the very first hurdle of scholarly pursuit !!!!!!!! I'm not arguing any further with someone who has to justify his intellect period !!!!!!!! F.. California bar or NOT ! Nuff said eh .

Brick

For the record, this is the 5th time someone on this board has agreed with me. I'm going to have to start using two hands to count the agreements!

Just kidding you guys. I think some people agreed with me about those Japanese hotties awhile back.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
         (now I gotta find out who made that unfortunate "Bubba" remark dad blamit!!)
        Was me Bubba!!!! and just what the F@$% ya gonna do about it?

Jump in your pickemup truck with the gunrack full and chase me down like your hero Dale Jr.      

Just yanking your chain buddy!!!!  

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

normal pic or naked pic ?? which one is better prove ?

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Mar. 17 2005,03:40)
            normal pic or naked pic ??  which one is better prove ?
            Yes, all of the above.
            randyman
            (Dale who??)
            ain't life grand

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

>>normal pic or naked pic ?? which one is better prove ?

Both of course. :-))

Comment

Originally posted by
                  (Dale who??)

Dude I take back all the bubba references if you don't know who Dale Jr. is

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

We're getting there Jackie........sweet ass, great legs.........now for the most important part!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Mar. 17 2005,02:40)
                      normal pic or naked pic ??  which one is better prove ?
                      I'll let you know when I've made a decision. Just keep 'em coming.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

can somebody takes a pic for me ! so , I can prove !

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Mar. 17 2005,21:50)
                          ME ME ME I volunteer!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Mar. 17 2005,21:50)
                            You have to meet up with me Jackie first

Comment

..........okay, I'd better take pic of myself ....

Comment

... still waiting...

Comment

Working...
                                X