Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (cgjm @ April 08 2005,21:26)
    test 2
    Did you or We pass?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 14 2005,15:06)
      Gee Ozzie..........

Didn't know you were an Allanah fan too!!!    
      I'm waiting for a posting where some asks if anyone knows a TS bar 4 miles South of the North Pole, for a particular day on a particular month during the winter that he will be there for only an hour.

And Ozzie sends a phone number and 4 recommendations.

Dead set Ozzie I know your my buddy but how the bleeding hell have you got around to these bars as much as you have.

You never cease to amaze me.

Comment

One reason to be a wee bit angry with Allanah Starr

Ummmmm.....didn't *I* take these pics?

letters to their site go unanswered
        Attached Files

Comment

cool! photos of Sha Sha and Lilly taken by me but courtesy of someone else.....what a neat trick! NOT!!!!!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Mike TS Lover @ April 08 2005,23:43)
            6-->
            Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 14 2005,15[img
            http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]6)]Gee Ozzie..........

Didn't know you were an Allanah fan too!!!    
            I'm waiting for a posting where some asks if anyone knows a TS bar 4 miles South of the North Pole, for a particular day on a particular month during the winter that he will be there for only an hour.

And Ozzie sends a phone number and 4 recommendations.

Dead set Ozzie I know your my buddy but how the bleeding hell have you got around to these bars as much as you have.

You never cease to amaze me.
            Can anyone tell me if there is any ladyboy action in Making Thi Sup, in the province of Maik Bee Leeev? It's a tiny place in the middle of nowhere and I don't even think it really exists if I'm totally honest!

Er... Ozzie?

Comment

JD,

If you send me a note attached as a word doc or pdf, I will try to hand the note on Saturday. She host 2 parties during the week but she always stops by INAs first. Maybe you can work out a trade, there are many Asian girls who come to INAs, maybe she can arrange a couple of layouts for you. Several of the girl appear to be very open.

Comment

she's busy enough at those parties  where she doesn't need to be presented with some type of a photo that puts her and her website in a bad light and she would probably laugh it off anyway.  I could sue, but what's the point?  I don't want to bring attention to the whole deal.

I just know that 2 people are making money off those pics right now; the people that publish that crappy magazine and the girl who gave the photos courtesy of "her" website.  The true owner of those pics, me, gets no credit  and no cash and that is very shady  IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X