Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ April 17 2005,10:43)
    Saturday night is my night to watch the footy (soccer) with the lads at a bar. Last night was no exception, and we got a taxi to On Nut BTS station and headed to Nana...

Arsenal had just beaten Blackburn 3 - zip and it was time to do some walking in between bars before the Birmingham game...

We walked from Nana on our way to Cowboy and were approached by the usual swarm of girls and ladyboys offering there company for cash and a little further on were three frightening ladyboys. One sidled up to me and offered me a massage and whispered a few sour nothings in my ear and as I politely declined and moved away I instinctively padded my pockets to make sure I had everything I started with...

My wad of cash was missing!

I reacted quickly and turned and ran toward the offending thief. I grabbed her by the throat and forced her to the ground and smacked her about the face a bit and her hand emerged with all my crumpled bills. Whilest leaning heavily on to her chest and amid the crowd of onlookers and my bemused footy fan chums I counted and straightened out the bills and stuffed them back into my pocket.

I gave her a really vicious wallop for luck, got up and rejoined my friends on my way to Soi Cowboy.

I'm always very careful when I go out, and I don't carry a wallet. My cash was buried deep in my pocket and I didn't realise anything was amis until I had walked away. Only my mistrustful habit of always checking my pockets alerted me to the fact that anything was wrong...

Anyway - I hope my rather interesting diversion from the Saturday night football will make some of you more conscious of what you are doing even when you are walking innocently down the street in between bars!

With all the talkd about horrible conditions in Thailand jails, did you give any thought to being arrested for assault? I'm just curious. Living in the US, where stories of theives getting hurt while breaking into a house suing the home owners, I've been indocrinated into expecting thieves being able to screw the victims.

Does that work differently in Thailand?

Thanks.
    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

In My opinion, tourism is one of Thailand's Major GNP's!! The last thing the tourism police or the country for that matter want is that kink of rep! Bad for Biz!!!

Comment

I would definitely NOT want to spend time in a Thai jail. Thai food sucks at the finest places. Imagine what that shit tastes like in prison!

Realistically - no farang would be arrested by the boys in brown for attacking a tea-leaf tranny on Sukhumvit. The worst case scenario - you'd get a warning and asked if you would like to press charges. Cops love arresting ladyboys.

Actually there are virtually no police on Sukhumvit. At least - it is not an obvious and intimidating presence.

I have always found the cops in Thailand to be very cool and tolerant and only once in 3 years have I found a dud - and that was in the boonies near where I live and even that situation turned out good for me!

I'd say to anyone reading this... Bangkok is almost certainly safer and more hassle free than where you come from.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ April 20 2005,12:17)
          Bangkok is almost certainly safer and more hassle free than where you come from.
          And it's tougher to kick the shit out of a New York tranny!

Ya shoulda shoved a Branston picke up the wench's arse mate!

Comment

to 'Checkin 30',
            that is a nice headpix. can you email me the rest. [email protected]

thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 20 2005,06:23)
              And it's tougher to kick the shit out of a New York tranny!
              you bet.....
              Attached Files
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (homerjsimpson @ April 20 2005,11:41)
                to 'Checkin 30',
                that is a nice headpix.  can you email me the rest.   [email protected]

thanx.
                That is Tania - she has a small gallery on this site and she posts here also! Check out her most recent thread!

Comment

Working...
                X