Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (bkkman @ April 25 2005,08:22)
    i don't know know if i should tell you guys about my secret hunting grounds, or should i say fishing hole.  go tp the ratchda cabaret
    show by the seafood market.  you can go to the show to scout or wait outside for the picture taking gathering. most of these girls are available.  its best to go one night and talk to the one you want and give her a few baht.  then go the next night, she will remember you, and ask to see her after.  most will.  same is true for the golden dome.
    good man for that, i like a chap that shares his secret hunting areas. cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by (oilbaron @ April 26 2005,09:46)
      Originally posted by (bkkman @ April 25 2005,08:22)
      i don't know know if i should tell you guys about my secret hunting grounds, or should i say fishing hole.  go tp the ratchda cabaret
      show by the seafood market.  you can go to the show to scout or wait outside for the picture taking gathering. most of these girls are available.  its best to go one night and talk to the one you want and give her a few baht.  then go the next night, she will remember you, and ask to see her after.  most will.  same is true for the golden dome.
      good man for that, i like a chap that shares his secret hunting areas. cheers!
      oilbaron

Hows the malt tonight, lol

Comment

As you can see stevey strictly tea tonight! , i was pissed as a newt!

Comment

lol

Comment

i have never seen one on the site. for the most part they are not pros. like any where else some are smart and some are dumb. some
            are crude and some have class. you just have to have your antenna tuned to a good freguency. the best part is you can walk around outside an say a few words to several until you find a connection. doesn't cost a cent. don't come on for a date the first time. talk to her a while. be nice. give her a little something and return the next night. she will see you and give that shy smile that says you can have me. ask her for dinner after the last show. she will know what that means. most don't have dates very often.
            and they are happy to get laid and make something extra. don't waste your time at the mambo or the one at the asia hotel. they are a bit different. the golden dome is the best. have never seen a farage there. the only people who know of it are the japanese tours.

Comment

Working...
            X