Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Som and I always would see her when i came to BKK. I loved the earing in her nose. She was a little stuck up but nice if you got to know her and you were nice too her. These "chicks" have a pretty tough life and I can see how they can become such bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 24 2005,20:45)
      Hmmmmm.....good point.......I used to have my helmet polished regularly by my first-ever  TS girlfriend and she was always very good at it.    you are also correct that she doesn't date anymore; good for her but bad for the rest of us  
      U R WRONG ABOUT BBK MAY SHE DOES DATE BUT DO U KNOW
      WHAT SHE CHARGE NOW 10000BATT.THAT WHAT SHE ASKED
      ME.BUT SHE DIDNT GET IT BECAUSE I DONT THINK SHE IS
      WORTH SO MUCH.ANYWAY 2 YEARS AGO SHE WILL TAKE 1500
      BATT.AND FOR ME GOOD BJ GIVES PANG FROM CAZANOVA.

Comment

I think she charges 20,000 now....... very few guys take it..... she is basically pricing herself out of the market because she has plenty of dough now working webcam and doesn't want to hook anymore if she can help it. She told me herself ; "if people want to meet me they are paying me western rates; if they don't want to pay that they can go to Nana Plaza".

which is very true; she doesn't want to hook any more, lets give her credit.

Comment

there are their 5 girls who are a must. don't leave bangkok without them. there names. vicky, vicky vicky vicky and vicky.

Comment

The "Vicky" in Cascades, not the dead weight vicky in KClll.
            Randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

I've had some great BJ's in my life but the one that stands out the most was my first BBBJ from this Japanese hooker in Toronto named Kyoko. Man it was so intense that I nearly passed out!! She LOVED sucking cock and I came in her face! oh yeah I was only 20 at that time. I have a pic of her... she's long gone so don't ask me where she is .... Most likely she chocked to death on a big dick by now
              Attached Files

Comment

Well shit...I'll bite...
                What's a "BBBJ" ??
                (I know I'm gonna regret this )

Randyman
                ain't life grand

Comment

BareBack BlowJob but if you bite you're not hired!!!

Comment

I dont remember......

But the rule must be:
                    Girls with big lips give the best BJ/smoking.
                    Do not marry a Thai girl.
                    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

best one ever was my girlfriend the night before we got married
                      havnt had one since

Comment

Check out the first couple of clips in the Oh video's, April 04

Comment

Originally posted by (sleazeman @ April 27 2005,03:22)
                          best one ever was my girlfriend the night before we got married
                          havnt had one since

Sounds like #2 with me sleazeman

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

...best BJ...well, as much as I really got to give the credit to the LB's knowing their way around the equipment I'd have to give the thumbs up to a GG I dated for about 6 months named Monica Starleaf in Hawaii...this girl just loved the taste of cum, and could even tell me if I had ice cream for dinner the evening before...and best of all...for the 6 months that we where together, she woke me "every" morning with a rise and shine...no "I got a headache" or whatever...just started polishing the knob before my eyes where open...could make me come in 2 minutes flat...nobody has produced that result in 20 years...sometimes when we're young we just don't know a good thing when we have it

Comment

I used to see this chinese hooker (lb) in Los Angeles. Most u guys wouldn't have impressed, because she was easily 6' in heels. Other than not being a micro waif, she was very attractive.

Anyway, she gave the most amazing bjs. She had the lollypop technique down pat. She'd start at the base, and lick like my dick was a lollypop. Every 4 strokes or so, she'd suck me all the way in. Best part was that it didn't over stimulate you, so I could let her go for 15, 20 minutes or more. Was both sensous and sexy.

I've never had a better bj. But I've had a lot worse (like the ones that scratch you with their teeth.
                              Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Well, not sure I agree with the point these girls have tough lives and thus it is not unusual they are bitches. Many do have a fairly tough life. There are only about 1 million who don't turn out to be bitches, so I honestly think if they are bitchy, it's because, they are a bitch, tough life or not.

Som played cards with several guys where she told each of them she was their girlfriend and she only loved them. She played this game like a fine fiddle, optimizing her income, gifts, trips. She got fucked over, meaning each of the guys lefts her, because she deserved it. I know 2 of the guys, and I was a 3rd. Even when the guys found out the story and left her, she played the fiddle again claiming they owed her a TV a DVD player or I don't know what else. This is no innocent, hard life girl. This is one of the best pros at scams I ever met.

She seems stuck up sometimes because she is sizing you up to see if she can scam you. She wants longer term stuff to optimize income. If she doesn't think you're in that category (ie, 1 nighter, not too much money), she acts stuck up to put you off while she searches for the next sucker.

Can u guess I was peaved at her??

Comment

Working...
                                X