Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ May 28 2005,20:34)
    Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ May 27 2005,23:23)
    Did they feature Kui anyhow??
    yes both Stogie and Kui were on the programme. Its wasnt really about Ladyboys but just the idea of a third sex.
    The programme was about 1hr 30 minutes long but Ladyboys only really featured in the last 30 minutes.

UK videos wont work in the USA as you guys are on a different
    TV system, its about 50 years out of date. You dont have a many horizontal lines so UK videos wont work. I thinkthe UK is o PAL SECAM

If someone has a copy and loads of money then it is possible to get it converted at some cost.........hey Bricktop !.......
    Tomcat,
    I'm not sure there is a difference between us in the states and you guys in England, b/c a year or so ago I made a copy of a video tape of the documentary entitled Ladyboys that came out in the mid 90s and sent it to a guy in England and he was able to watch it. I think our system is called NTSC or some similar acronym.

Comment

US: NTSC, UK&Europe: PAL, France: Secam
      Some VCR can read all of them, but why bother, take a DVD, but take care of the regional code....

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (katoeylover @ May 29 2005,00:46)
        I have a copy on DVD, multiregional. PM me and i'll send it on - don't know how to make copies. maybe best to send to stogie and he can copy and distribute. I will be in BKK july 2nd.
        Perhaps you could drop off your copy with Stogie and he could burn some DVD copies from it. Then when guys are going to Thailand they could meet up with Stogie to get a copy, buy him a few beers and give him a little extra for his time of making the copies and pretty soon we'd all have a copy for our collections. I think any computer with a DVD burner can do this. I only have a CD burner on mine. Guess I need to get out of the stone age.            

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ May 29 2005,19:06)
          US: NTSC, UK&Europe: PAL, France: Secam
          Some VCR can read all of them, but why bother, take a DVD, but take care of the regional code....

MK
          NTSC (National Television System Committee) - US, Canada
          PAL (Phase Alternating Line) - Australia, Western Europe
          SECAM (Sequential Couleur Avec Memoire) - Eastern Europe, France

There are also substandards of PAL used in Africa and substandards of SECAM.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ May 29 2005,00:31)
            Originally posted by (dhz @ May 29 2005,00:26)
            They talked to many Thai TS's and also to an Englishman who married a Thai TS who has not had the surgery.
            Would make a much better reality show than Rob & Amber's wedding!  
            Did you watch that crap too?
            Now that was truly the show of the year about nothing.
            I'd rather they did a show about what Rupert did with the million he got. Now Rupert was a way cooler guy then the bone head Boston Rob.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys...

I will make copies and a bit torrent available for all once I get one of my own!

I haven't seen it myself yet, but the reviews that I have read have been positive!

Cheers all...

Comment

Blimey shiver me timbers, I had no idea that was you on there stogie bear, Fair play to you man, i wish i had the balls to leave it all behind here and go perminant over there. I think respect is due there mate, I always thought you was an american! Be lucky out there and i hope to meet you for a beer on me of course.

Comment

once a always a

right stogie?

dave ...
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                  X