Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go

Comment

Hotmick - stupid name firstly ! Yes you are right peasant we are ALL entitled to an opinion in a democratic society ? It just so happens that if people are lucky enough to work in other countries particularly "good" countries, some may even say exotic countries like Singapore that it is a bit arrogant to complain about living and working there. Yes sure Afganistan is going to be hell but Singapore ? Do you remotely catch my drift ? I think not unfortunately.

Listen dude, you obviously did not understand my mail entirely so why don't you try and increase your brain power by visiting a kindly surgeon who maybe able to replace your cabbage in your head for a brain ok.

Further to this may I suggest you stop sniffing toilet cleaner too.

BrickTOP

Comment

Oh and by the way hotmick,
        I care not a jot what you think either.
        Opinions are like assholes, everybody got 1.

live with it or else you can kiss my...

Comment

Gee.........

Someone is off their meds again..........

Sad........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I wouldn't live in Seoul for any amount of money. I've heard enough about it to be able to form my own opinion of it and I wouldn't go there for free!

Anyway, Bricktop - it's the human condition to moan. It doesn't matter how much you earn or how privilidged your silver spoon is!

I often have a rant about the craziness of living in Bangkok, but I sure don't want to leave it! There were times when living in America got right up my nose but I never wanted to leave there, really.

There's good and bad to every place that I go. I celebrate the good and complain like a girl about the bad. I'm only human!

Comment

keep taking yours.

sad f...

Comment

LOCKED!

Comment

Working...
                X