Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temptations, the new bar in Nana, is not so bad. Some nice girls there. Basically anyone who worked on the street is there now. They said the cops are getting too vicious, and they wanted to work in a bar. The bar is tiny and has the feel of a girl bar for some reason, but they are definitely not girls. Some new talent. Give it a go! The beer prices are bound to drop. That can't last long.

[PS. Arreya is wonderful. Not sure who ever brought up the prima donna stuff. I've never seen her act like that.]

Comment

Originally posted by (Matty69 @ June 04 2005,12:37)
      Forgot to mention I went with Noon and as always went with one of the best LB's in NEP the famous Talesha. Wasn't to impressed with Noon but as usual got great service from Talesha. She looks better everytime I go back there.

Matty

Ann you ever get anything less then "quality" service from Talesha.........sexy, sweet, and "hung like a horse".......thats my lady!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Some damn fool forgot to mention to Stogie that in fact Chompoo is the best lady in Thailand PERIOD ! Definately no schizophrenia here from monday thru to sunday ! It's as simple as that !

Everybody understand now ?

" I like your show and I admire your style but your pays so cheap ain't gonna be back for a while".

Bloody Peasantry,

Bricktop

Send $9.95 to PO Box 435 Buffalo NYC.

Comment

Gonna review all four LB bars in Nana for an upcoming feature.

All the info you need to know (prices, girls, comfort, Mamasan, music/noise etc...)

Gonna slap JaiDee with the bill for it too!

Chompoo is a cutie, for sure, but for sheer fuckability quotient my money is on Areeya.

Comment

Saw Pae this afternoon and she mentioned that she will be working in Temptations, because she expects to be the #1 girl there -- she is actually a very smart girl and I can understand her thinking. She said if it doesn't work out she can always go back to Cascade.

I remember when Cascade first opened they had a lot of girls who used to be freelancers, and then over time they brought in new faces. Hopefuly Temptations will do the same. Its not a "bad" bar, I just like Cascade and Obsessions better. (Casanova is not my style, and KC3 is better - but still on annoying Patpong).

I should note that there are now more Ladyboy bars (and Ladyboys) then at any time in the past. 5 bars in Bangkok, 4+ in Pattaya (depends how you count), and Phuket has Soi Katoey, and Cocktails and Dreams.

Great time to be here.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I'm pleased to take your money Stogie.

Bricktop

Comment

Hmmm...

Asian Ladyboy Celebrity Deathmatch eh?
                Attached Files

Comment

I've been trying to arrange Mud Wrestling - haven't had any takers yet.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ June 05 2005,21:55)
                    I should note that there are now more Ladyboy bars (and Ladyboys) then at any time in the past. 5 bars in Bangkok, 4+ in Pattaya (depends how you count), and Phuket has Soi Katoey, and Cocktails and Dreams.

Great time to be here.
                    Is this a longterm trend?

I say yes. I predict explosive growth as sex, one of man's biggest wants converges with what was once secret knowledge now becoming common knowledge. The internet is the primary cause of this new awareness.

Some homongers will taste the fruit of ladyboy dick and the addiction takes hold. There's always a new generation up country to satisfy the cravings of an increasing number of addicts.

Comment

I was back at Nana last night (just lining up models....honest) and there seems to be a lot of girls moving back and forth between Cascades and Temptations.
                      Rita was working Cascades, last week she was at Temptations; and this week Tar was at Temptations.

One reason I don't fancy Temptations is the physical layout, it is a VERY small bar. The bar is very narrow with booths against the wall and a gogo platform running down the center. The entire width of the club is something like 15 feet, you feel like if you stretched your legs you'd be kicking a dancer. Cascades is HUGE in comparison and if you sit in out of the way place no one can see what you are doing - in Temptations everything you do is visible to everyone in the bar.

Also saw one or two new faces at Cascades - always a pleasant suprise.

Comment

Was talking to KOKO last week (She of the small body, large dick and even larger line in bullshit) at the Temptations Bar.
                        I agree the bar is too small.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ June 03 2005,08:54)
                          Heard rumors of a fourth ladyboy bar at NEP called Temptations on the second floor.  Any truth to this rumor?
                          i was there last week

Comment

Working...
                          X