Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, you guys are wild compared to my blandness..... I am a very basic guy and just like some fucking and sucking, have never been into anything "kinky" and only have tried to bottom 3 times and couldn't handle the pain. I guess I am just a vanila guy? but reading some of this shit is giving me some ideas!!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 09 2005,18:02)
      wow, you guys are wild compared to my blandness.....  I am a very basic guy and just like some fucking and sucking, have never been into anything "kinky" and only have tried to bottom 3 times and couldn't handle the pain.  I guess I am just a vanila guy?   but reading some of this shit is giving me some ideas!!      
      Well..I would say very vanilla
      But nothing wrong with that
      You are providing a VERY good service to the community so..we bow and bow
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 09 2005,20:02)
        wow, you guys are wild compared to my blandness.....  I am a very basic guy and just like some fucking and sucking, have never been into anything "kinky" and only have tried to bottom 3 times and couldn't handle the pain.  I guess I am just a vanila guy?   but reading some of this shit is giving me some ideas!!      
        You Go Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have an all-nighter with Talesha and Rita!!!!!!!!!!!

Break you in REAL well!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Actually, Rita is one of the 3 that tried me out! we were at the Majestic about 3 years ago and during a shoot she asked me if I wanted to try do that; I agreed because I had only done it once before [with May] and it wasn't too bad and I was still curious. but she was only in about 2 or 3 inches when I demanded her to stop; the pressure was unbearable.

ya, for me, I am very basic; must be my Irish Catholic upbringing or some shit, but the most wild I ever get is missionary or the girl riding me or doggy-stlye, etc.... I have also done a few 2-on- 1 deals and some 3 on 1, but that is about as exciting as I can get. as long as I get off in the end I am happy; frankly too much work getting to that point just wears me out.

Comment

Working...
          X