X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote (JaiDee @ July 05 2005,10:35)
    Girls like Natalie and Chom and May and Jannie, they are always good models but more importantly we feel a certain bit of loyalty towards them because they were there at the beginning when we were nobody; now that we have become one of the bigger LB sites out there, it wouldn't be fair to forget our early models who worked with us when we were just starting out.

I applaud this site's loyalty to it's models. It would be easy for them to discard these ladies as so many others do, but they don't! And that's not even the best part. The best part is that these girls get more and more yummy as the site continues, and for me that's very rewarding to see.

On a side note I wouldn't mind sucking a few lb dicks and fucking the hell out of them (Only problem I suppose is I love being the top.)

FYI: I am from the US

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 05 2005,21:54)
      no, we pay you!!  Ask Tony, he  will tell you...... sure, it ain't much but after all the pleasure is all yours!  we pay the girls for you also.....all you have to do is show up, suck dick and take it up  the ass; easy, right??

Male models always wanted and accepted! especially western guys!!  
      Do you also supply the thick black glasses with the big nose and mustache?
      just wonderin'

randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

if they do I will do it

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ July 07 2005,08:10)
          Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 05 2005,21:54)
          no, we pay you!!  Ask Tony, he  will tell you...... sure, it ain't much but after all the pleasure is all yours!  we pay the girls for you also.....all you have to do is show up, suck dick and take it up  the ass; easy, right??

Male models always wanted and accepted! especially western guys!!  
          Do you also supply the thick black glasses with the big nose and mustache?
                                 just wonderin'

randyman
          TALESHA FUCKS GROUCHO MARKS    I`D PAY TO SEE THAT   CAN I BE HARPO?    DAZ.

Comment

IF WE CAN`T HAVE MUCH TOPPING BY THE GIRLS ON GUYS HOW ABOUT A BIT OF ROLL PLAY,LIKE FRENCH MAID,SCHOOL GIRL,NURSE,SECRETARY? GIRLS PLAYING WITH SEX TOYS OR A BIT OF C.P. DON`T GET ME WRONG IT`S A GREAT SITE,   IT`S JUST A BIT REPETATIVE(GIRLS MASTURBATING) VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE!   DAZ.  

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ July 09 2005,21:48)
              HOW ABOUT A BIT OF ROLL PLAY,LIKE FRENCH MAID,SCHOOL GIRL,NURSE,SECRETARY? GIRLS PLAYING WITH SEX TOYS
              well, we always have schoolgirls and we had a great teacher/student role -play series with Oh and Kem; we finally bought a nice French Maid's outfit in Hong Kong and you will see that on Marisa on the 15th and Nut very soon. Secretary and Nurse....great ideas! sex toys are tough.....they are very hard to find in Thailand and bringing them over in the luggage is not happening; that scene at customes would look like Midnight express!

thanks allstar for the suggestions

Comment

JUST WATCHED THE NEW TALESHA VIDEO    CLASSIC! SHOULD KEEP ME HAPPY FOR A WHILE  THANKS ASIANTS    DAZ.

Comment

First, I'd like to thank JaiDee and all of you for your kind response(s) to my post.  In light of your response, a loyalty to certain girls makes perfect sense and you should be commended for it.  Indeed, it was not my intention to question the beauty of the original girls, but maybe I was a little greedy for more variety hee...hee.
                  In response to "ozzie:"  You are right... I really can't make a comparision between LBs and bar girls with such a limited background with the former.  Point taken.  I hope to change this on my next trip.
                  Finally, as I stated earlier, this site is the best I have seen, and your recent updates prove it.  Talisha and the dark haired Natalie look fantastic, and I haven't even had a chance to check out the others yet.
                  -Cheers

Comment

Actually iamgarygary I thought ur constructive criticms were pretty cool and sparked up a great thread here!
                      It's always nice to hear a conflicting view of how the way things are, and u did it in a very nice way. I think it gave us all a renewed liking for the site as a whole, by evaluating the things agreed with u about and the things we did not, or could be just over analyzing things like my friends say I do...  

Comment

Working...
                    X