Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a matter of interest, is it safer to have sex with a Post Op? This could be a slam dunk for Post op lovers.

Assuming the complete lack of natural engine oil. And also, the big question, where do all those little sperm swim to if the condom breaks?

I know that Post Ops bottom out after about 5 inches, so the sperm dont need to be high altitude trained.
    But where oh where do the sperm go?

Comment

Originally posted by (janabiyah @ July 15 2005,06:22)
      As a matter of interest, is it safer to have sex with a Post Op? This could be a slam dunk for Post op lovers.

Assuming the complete lack of natural engine oil. And also, the big question, where do all those little sperm swim to if the condom breaks?

I know that Post Ops bottom out after about 5 inches, so the sperm dont need to be high altitude trained.
      But where oh where do the sperm go?
      --> DOUCHE! <---
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ July 15 2005,07:46)
        Originally posted by (PigDogg @ July 15 2005,06:16)
        What are u testing, blood samples and if so how do u get the blood?
        you prick your finger with a sterile pin that comes with the kit.
        So I'd be getting up close and personal with her possibly HIV+ blood if I were testing her? Instead of pricking her finger, Dr Pigdogg would rather finger her prick.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ July 15 2005,09:17)
          So I'd be getting up close and personal with her possibly HIV+ blood if I were testing her?  Instead of pricking her finger, Dr Pigdogg would rather finger her prick.    
          Man, but what if she don't have no prick? Hahaha, but if you prick her prick, it might get infected and need to be pruned.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ July 15 2005,17:44)
            Hahaha, but if you prick her prick, it might get infected and need to be pruned.  
            I wonder who could do the pruning?

Comment

Working...
            X