Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (gazzio @ Aug. 29 2003,00:57)
    Alright, since my name was mentioned here, I will chime in.  The night I met JeJe she was hanging out at the entrance to Nana Plaza at closing time, looking hot as a LB has a right to. I recognized her from the site and called out her name.  She loves her celebrity status.  We did each other all night long.  No sleep for us.  Be warned that if you choose to go with her and she is horny, you are going to have to take it like a man.  I thought I was going to pass out after taking a pummeling from her for a good 20 minutes.  She insists on cumming three times.  Once, thank God happened was while I was doing her.  Yes, she's one of the gifted few that can cum without be touched.   She says some pretty trippy things.  She is a she-devil, and I mean straight from Hades.  Don't give her your soul when she asks for it.  When the sun rose, I gave her 3000 Baht, the most I ever gave anyone, but she earned it.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

gazzio
    Hi gazzio,

I remembered your post from the old forum, she sounds like she is quite a handful! Probably too hot for me but she does look great!

Comment

Working...
    X