Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those close to her haven't made any comments. And in Brasil they usually bury the deceased A.S.A.P. so I don't know if they perform autopsies in a fashion similar to the US.

As for the suspicion of foul play, Orion, in Brasil the public is more tolerant to the TS / TG community than in most countries. I have met many TS admirirers who visit just because of that fact.

I will try to find more pic of Camilla to post. I landed several shots of her this year.

Comment

wow amazing....i don't know how anyone can do that when one has everything...
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

R.I.P...

such a tragedy

Comment

Camilla was the first ladyboy I ever saw on pics and on film

Iv'e got a lot to thank her for  

R.I.P babe, you were awesome

Dave...
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

For you C de C lovers:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Camilla_de_Castro/

As far as suicide goes, we don't know for sure, but sometimes the loved ones of the deceased may say the cause of death to be something else than it really was to cover up the more embarrassing issue; i.e. Aids, suicidal tendencies, eating disorders, alcholism, etc.

Anyway, probably an accident until the conspriacy nuts get their claws into the story....

Comment

..ok, I'll buy the "drugged out rampage" explanation, that would fit in with her personality of living on the wild side, but what i would want to know is did she take those drugs of her own free will or were they given to her unknowingly, that's the question I'd like to have the answer to..   but in any case, CAMILLA is gone now and knowing why wont bring her back..

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X