Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Similar thing, i bought stockings for a couple of girls last year, and when i gave them and asked them to wear them they looked at me with a blank expression, got the feeling they didn't feel comfortable wearing them

Comment

Originally posted by (indefatigable @ Aug. 10 2005,00:16)
      This is what constantly amazes me about thai peoples train of thought and the way they analyse things !!!
      Well indefatigable, you sure have hit the point.
      In general, the perception of erotism in Asia it's quite different from the western concept. I see that almost everywhere in the region and I've been around here for almost 20 years.
      I have often been asked by GG's why I was finding them sexy and they were surprised to hear the reasons I was pulling out. They considered those very different from what 90% of asian men are perceiving..so, don't be surprised at all
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

You are so right looker ! I am pleased to see/hear that after 20 years of your experience that I have at least reflected a little of the reality of what asian lbs and gg say !!!!!!!

I would be very interested to know more of your opinion as clearly you have experienced alot !!! I love talking to people like you as you have so much to teach us young pups and I would gladly spend hours talking with you over a couple of cold beers or 5 !!!!! Paid by me of course !

Thank you for your insights.

Take Care,

Inde.

Comment

Originally posted by (indefatigable @ Aug. 10 2005,07:51)
          You are so right looker ! I am pleased to see/hear that after 20 years of your experience that I have at least reflected a little of the reality of what asian lbs and gg say !!!!!!!  

I would be very interested to know more of your opinion as clearly you have experienced alot !!!  I love talking to people like you as you have so much to teach us young pups and I would gladly spend hours talking with you over a couple of cold beers or 5 !!!!!  Paid by me of course !

Thank you for your insights.

Take Care,

Inde.

Oh..wow..I'm no scholar here
          You make me feel embarassed
          However, it's true in such long time I've seen and tried quite a bit of things all around Asia but I guess I'm not the only one in this forum.
          The funny thing is that the more you stay in Asia the least you tend to accept the differences in culture. I respect cultures and habits in the region since I'm a guest in these countries but really no way to swallow all the weird things I see daily. Well..perhaps it maybe the same for Asians when they look at us. Whcih is why maybe they have to do their own Chinatowns and others ethnic precints everywhere they go! Inde, you are most welcome to ask me anything you like if I can be of some help!
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Beautiful and sexy shoes on a beautiful and sexy LB!!

I love close-ups of slim feet and perfectly done nails:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 10 2005,11:37)
              Beautiful and sexy shoes on a beautiful and sexy LB!!

I love close-ups of slim feet and perfectly done nails
              Now we are talking
              Did you take the pic yourself??

Comment

The first one is the fabulous Natalee - a former model of this site and one of the nicest LB's I ever met!
                The second one is a Malaysian LB named Ann who has the most perfect shaped feet I ever saw on a tgirl. Unfortunately I didn't shoot the picture.....

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Black stockings, whether the stay-up kind or with garters. Pantyhose is nice as well but then leads to "access" problems in bed!

Comment

it looks like there is a lot of stocking and foot fetish fans on this forum can we have some close up shots of our lb`s feet clad in stockings?   Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by
                      Thanks for this thread! I have quite a heels/feet/nails fetish. So everything that displays that properly is perfect. My favorite might be sexy heels/ platform or stilettos, black stockings (fishnet!), or bare feet with perectly pedicured longer painted nails! Ankle chains or toe rings are sexy as well -everything that adds more details to these parts. I don't like socks at all, as they are covering all that!
                      Says it all for me

Comment

Working...
                      X