Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A properly trained surgeon (and there are a number of very well trained people in Thailand since a lot of US and European TG's travel to have their SRS surgery done there) will carefully dissect the neurovascular bundle free from the penis leaving it attached to the glans (head). The erectile shaft tissue is discarded and the shaft skin inverted inward into the new vagina. The scrotal sac after removing the jewels will be fashioned into the labia majora and surrounding tissue. The glans or at least a part of it will be incorporated into the new clitoris with sensation preserved. Properly done the new lady will be able to experience orgasms from clitoral stimulation. Since the internal prostate gland and seminal vessicles are not altered, your lady could well squirt a bit of clear juice out of her urethra (the pee hole) when she cums! Ladies who had small dicks before surgery will likely have short vaginas. Diligent dilation should be done to maintain and perhaps even enlarge the love canal, right POL? The reason that a lot of post op girls still like anal is that unless their glans tissue was carefully preserved as a sensate clitoris, they find themselves only sexually stimulated by the prostatic massage of anal intercourse.

Comment

Actually, here's a pretty good example of a girl who had her glans turned into a clit. You can clearly see the preserved tissue at the top of her vagina. She would probably have great sensation and be orgasmic from stimulation.
      Attached Files

Comment

that photo ruined my day but we will leave it in the interests of medical science

Comment

Holy cow, where do you get a pic like that?! It's definitely not of the variety that I collect, but it's certainly rare.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

POL,

I don't really have any great taste for post-ops but I do collect interesting photos. This particular series of a girl (there are more) I cannot remember where I got (the old hard disk seems to brim over). If you're interested PM me and I'll send you the set.

I will say that, if a girl has the chop and the surgeon just removes the penis while saving skin to construct a neo-vagina, the girl has been badly damaged. The female counterpart to that sort of surgery would be the truly barbaric "female circumcision" which is practiced in some parts of Africa. The young girl's clitoris is essentially hacked off leaving her with virtually no means of acheiving orgasm. In viewing the photos of a lot of the post-op girls here, I am saddened that it appears most have not had any glans tissue preserved and thus sacrificed their ability to orgasm. While they may more closely physically resemble a GG, knowingly or not they have given up a huge part of their sexuality. Again, they may well prefer the prostatic stimulation of anal intercourse because they at least feel something. Orgasms are a spinal cord reflex but without the stimulation from a glans or clitoris can only be vanishingly rare.

If you know any girl who says she is going for the chop, I would question her carefully about the way it is to be done and the skill of her surgeon. My guess is that 99% don't realize what they may be losing. On the other hand, done correctly you will have a very close approximation both structural and functional to a GG. I am not aware of any SRS that will provide reliable self lubrication.

Comment

Working...
            X