Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 21 2005,22:34)
    Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 21 2005,17:11)
    you don't have to hang around with all those ex-cons and old farts like in Pattaya. ...
    The caucasian fetish thing..... at the beginning it looks a bit like that and more than 90% of the girls will tell you that they only like farang man, etc....but to be honest, I have my serious doubts.
    MK brings up 2 very good points here

first off, Pattaya IS a place where a lot of shit-bums and convicts and old perverts living off some small pension go to live and who wants to associate with those fucks? If you want to move to Thailand I also think BKK is the place to be.

Now, as for this fascination with the westerner; it is bollocks or whatever word you want to use from your own country that means horseshit. are 40-something westerners [or older] really so foolish as to believe that the 22-year old lady or ladyboy they are fascinated with is really just as fascinated by him? gimme a break. 20 year old people want other 20 year old people, not some guy who is 30 pounds past his prime and in need of reading glasses and has to get up 2 or 3 times a night to take a leak. They see westerners for what we are; people with money who can give them [and hopefully their family] a better life. Of course there are exceptions, but I firmly believe this is the norm.

If you don't believe me, you guys with Thai girlfriends try this social experiment. Tell your beloved one day that you are not working anymore, and if you are already retired that you will not be supporting her anymore; you plan to just lay around and watch the tube and eat crap all day, and wait for HER to bring home the bacon and support the 2 of you. No more shopping either, and your cash will be staying in the bank or spent on your own family where it belongs. Of course if the girl really loves you that won't matter, correct? because love wins out over everything, and even if she has to work twice as hard and won't be getting any money from you she will still hang there with you because taking care of a guy twice her age is what she always wanted, right?

Ya, right......... seeing just how fast the girl moves for the door and right back to her Thai boyfriend, the one that she REALLY likes, would take all of about 3 seconds.
    I agree with some of what you say JaiDee. Pattaya is a shit hole and is full of people who are scraping by on credit card frauds and pensions etc. A large percentage are losers. Pattaya is good for an occasional smut weekend, but there isnt much else there. The beach and sea are crap and there isnt nearly the same range of shops that there is in Bangkok.

Re the Caucasian fetish. I dont think that it can just be dismissed as bull. A lot of Thai girls are attracted to Caucasian guys. However they are attracted to guys their own age who are attractive, make them laugh etc, not some guy who is much older than her, out of shape, does not share the same interest in clubbing etc. We are attracted to S.E Asians. However how many us are sleeping with ones who are 20 years older than us and fat?

Also lets face it most guys end up with P4P girls. As JaiDee said these girls are there to work and earn money. Of course they are going to tell you what they think you want to hear. That is what makes a good salesperson. And if they give you good service they know there is a very good chance that you will be back for more.

I have a Thai gf and I know that she is not after my money, because I do not have that much. I do not give her a 'salary', as I believe that that would change the dynamic of the relationship from that of bf/gf to prostitute/punter. She is not a bar girl and never has been. She earns her own money. Sure I help her out sometimes and I usually pay for everything when we go out. Sometimes when we go out though she will pay. Ok it is when it is cheap but I like the gesture.

However if I follow the scenario descibed by JaiDee then I am sure that after a while she would leave me. Most women around the world would. I could not imagine an English girl in the UK putting up with me sitting around doing nothing all day while she works hard. It is not just a Thai thing, although Thai culture generally associates love more closely with being able to provide a decent life for your gf/wife, than Western culture does.

Comment

...mmm... generally I fully agree with MK and JD. But I am suprised that Chang Mai / Chang Rai is not mentioned as an option.

I am staying now something over 10 years in Bangkok, which is still the only option if you need to earn your bucks. But for the time after my working life I really consider to move to the north.

Less scrap, better landscape, less heat ...

Comment

True, CM is a real nice place to settle with your gf. If you still want to party hard core it might be a bit too quiet over there.
        ... and concerning the "Caucasian fetish", well, actually the correct interpretation of "I lub only farang men" - if I put the fact that the major driver for this statement will always be the ATM factor, a bit out of focus - is that those "farang men" should be something between Brad Pit and David Beckham and not the middle-aged, over-sized farang, suffering from yellow LB-fever - but again, then comes the ATM factor....

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 21 2005,22:34)
          Pattaya IS a place where a lot of shit-bums and convicts and old perverts living off some small pension go to live and who wants to associate with those fucks?
          Sound like a fun bunch to hang with

Comment

But Pattaya does have the largest selection of Russian Hookers
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 23 2005,15:08)
              But Pattaya does have the largest selection of Russian Hookers
              Yeah I liked some of the girls they had in that Russian club... Las Vegas

Comment

Hi Bam.I would love to get more info on the Russian bar including location,price,quality and quantity of women available.Is it a go-go bar? I love blondes

Comment

Anyone ever see a Russian lb?

Comment

If you are interested in Russsian chicks try Mikes Place Hotel on Soi 3 in Bkk. Has Russian hookers there. I think it is about Bt2k - 2.5k for short time. Never been there myself but the girls are supposed to be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by (simon442 @ Aug. 24 2005,12:31)
                      If you are interested in Russsian chicks try Mikes Place Hotel on Soi 3 in Bkk. Has Russian hookers there. I think it is about Bt2k - 2.5k for short time.
                      The other place in Bangkok is the CM2 Disco, its full of Russian working girls.

The place I mentioned was the Las Vegas Go Go in Pattaya, its in a side soi off of walking street.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (aqueem @ Aug. 23 2005,21:55)
                        Hi Bam.I would love to get more info on the Russian bar including location,price,quality and quantity of women available.Is it a go-go bar? I love blondes
                        yeah lots of Blondes in there....

There was a thread started by Snick that had directions on how to get there... it's a bit hard to find. Be careful if you ask anyone where it is... they will try to take you somewhere else... some Thai go-go. hehehehe!!

http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....s+vegas

Comment

Working...
                        X