Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NP. The current setup is fine, and the majority agrees.

I'll just start my own Forum and we can discuss my favorites topics

Music Reviews
    Movies Reviews
    Poodles
    Olson Twins Picture Posts
    Reasons I love George Bush
    Dick Chehny Fan Fiction
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Sep. 06 2005,07:57)

Music Reviews
      Movies Reviews
      Poodles
      Dick Chehny Fan Fiction
      that would rule...I can see it now...LOL

Comment

I agree that the forum is better in this style. I liked the Virtual Pub, there were some interesting topics in there at times. However it did get completely out of line towards the end, particularly with the threads regarding the London bombings (I admit that I played a large part in that episode - sorry guys ).

If someone had the time to moderate it, then the Virtual Pub, or something like it, could be an interesting addition as long as politics are banned. However the problem is finding someone with the time to moderate it to prevent it (and some of us) getting out of hand again.

If you want to discuss politics there are plenty of dedicated sites to do so.

JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by (simon442 @ Sep. 07 2005,14:20)
          as long as politics are banned.
          Then you had better not call it a virtual pub then. Call it off topic furum. Pubs and Politics go hand in hand or have i been living on another planet since 1965.

There used to a warning which said that BEWARE. THINGS OF A SENSITIVE NATURE HAPPEN IN HERE.

Like WARNING - 1000VOLTS.

If some guy gets his head singed then its his own fault. Or is that to logical. The site was better before and more all rounded.

Comment

I agree with Tomcat. All forums have a dumping ground of some sort for topics that aren't strictly relevent to the board purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 07 2005,23:18)
              I agree with Tomcat. All forums have a dumping ground of some sort for topics that aren't strictly relevent to the board purpose.
              Then perhaps the new Forum can be called:

Squat Toilet aka The Dumpster

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 08 2005,04:47)
                Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 07 2005,23:18)
                Then perhaps the new Forum can be called:

Squat Toilet  aka The Dumpster    

yeah thats a good one... or how about the "Shit Hole"

Comment

Glory Hole
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I quite like...

"The Fish Box - It stinks in here!"  

Comment

I am just amazed and bummed that only 32 people have voted in this poll......... hundreds read here every day and yet they can't take the 3 seconds it takes to vote in a poll? I don't get it.

Comment

At least 3 members are away on Business and are web blocked
                        in the countries where they are. The Holiday season also ends this week so i would think that you would have several more votes soon.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 06 2005,01:02)
                          Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 06 2005,01:57)
                          "The Ice Box"
                          and how about the Fish Box for POL? Wouldn't be very active though.
                          Who cares how busy it would be? Just leave me alone with a few posties and a few fellow postie lovers, and we'd soon have a forum that would be the envy of the forums. Ha!

Anyway, it seems that I'm also the only person who voted for "5 more forums"... Why do I always end up being the odd man out?

"....you're a good man, Charlie Brown."
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 06 2005,01:00)
                            I miss the Pub. Good place to talk lots of stuff that's not ladyboy or travel. One idea is to bring it back but make politics off limits.

Another forum that I'd like to see back is the football pool. There's never any mean spirited talk there. If Blue Ballz, Smuttley, and Stogie are busy I'll run it.
                            Where is Smuttley, anyway? Haven't heard from him in awhile.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Sep. 06 2005,19:57)

Music Reviews
                              Movies Reviews
                              Poodles
                              Dick Chehny Fan Fiction
                              Olson twins? Awesome!!! Sign me up!

Yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 06 2005,00:44)
                                I would like to see a dumping ground of some sort so that the other forums don't get too polluted with irrelevent subjects or threads that drift off topic.
                                I MISS MY ;;   VIRTUAL PUB'''''

I NEED A DUMPING GROUND,  CUZZZZZ'  MY DIAPER'S FILL UP FAST......................... ........

BESIDES.....where are going to put the FOOTBALL POOL this year ?? ? ? ? ? ?

No more desert for me..... .... Go Browns, and well,,,,, since I am in Paradise now I have to help the 49er's...... is that worse than the Browns ? ? ?

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                                X