Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your type?

I pick number 2
    Small and cutesy,boyish-looking, no tits, dick is useless who cares?
    0%
    Small, slim, pretty face, small hormone tits, workable dick
    0%
    Meduim height, curvy, small tits
    0%
    Meduim height, curvy, huge tits
    0%
    Tall, curvy, big tits and big dick; July was Heaven for me\
    0%
    Post-operative
    0%

I take door 2 also Monty cause think behind door 2 there's little hormone titties and a hard little cock.

Comment

I went for 2 as well, although I'm not too bothered about the small part

Too old to die young!

Comment

2 of course and I'm amazed how many pick "2"and how many do NOT want to go or have ever been to Boyz Town.....
        C'mon guys....this is an internet forum and you are using nicknames - be at least open to yourselves..... ....... LOL

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Some good market research taking place here. I went for # 2 also.

Comment

....although I wouldn't mind if "2" would include workable BIG dicks.....

Comment

well, as long as they work I don't care about size.  I am just tired of all the softies who match descriptions 1 and 2 and then you get 'em home and their little dick can't rise to the occassion.  No more of that; if  a girl can not cum from now on she stays in the bar or at her apartment, not in my room.   Those limp dicks are useless    

Comment

........so true!!!

MK

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Sep. 10 2005,20:45)
                  this is an internet forum and you are using nicknames - be at least open to yourselves
                  I went to a club 4 years ago opposite the Tawan B/Club near Patpong.Took a Femboy out to the Hotel across the road and afterwards realised that there were no hormones involved... this was a boy period so i guess that i have crossed the final frontier ..... who cares....not me....i do use the word Bum Bandit sometimes in self mockery .....

Anyway, enough of the Homo talk...

I think that desciption number 2 does not just apply to femboys types, no way. This description could fit at least 3 perfectly passable LBs that i know who are not femboys.

Sometimes the breasts stay small even though the rest of the body developes a female form. The dick dont bother me to much either as long as there nice looking .

Comment

I picked # 4 , but would like them to have a big working dick also , and dark skin ..and a beautiful face and ... am I being picky ?

Comment

The reason I want a nice stiff dick (big or small I don't care) is that it says she is aroused. GG's get erect when they're horny and into it: they'll swell just like us only not as obvious.

I've had my fill of women who were non-responsive or lukewarm and a ladyboy who doesn't get stiff says not that she's had too much hormone but that she isn't turned on. The one thing that makes screwing so much fun is that your partner likes it as much as you do and reciprocates.

A softie, genetic girl or ladyboy, no matter how she behaves (moans or groans or thrashing) most likely says she's doing it not because of the urge but because of something else (usually money in one of its many forms). I'm totally with you JaiDee: no softies.

The other thing that bothers me here is that of the multitude of guys who are reading this and other threads why only twenty-one have managed to punch in a response to the poll. Sheesh, guys, nobody is likely monitoring your computer: show your taste in our lovelies and participate!

Comment

I'd have to gow with # 3 + 4.

Agree the dick has to be workable. That's at least half the fun, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by (starwheel @ Sep. 11 2005,08:18)
                          The other thing that bothers me here is that of the multitude of guys who are reading this and other threads why only twenty-one have managed to punch in a response to the poll.  Sheesh, guys, nobody is likely monitoring your computer:  show your taste in our lovelies and participate!

thanks Starwheel!!

sometimes I look at the bottom where it shows how many people are on-line and there may be 20-30 different people; at like 5 different times in the day!! so what the hell are they doing here? well, I know some are just monitoring this forum so they can run off and tell their favorite ladyboys just what is being said and gain favor in their eyes [a particularly faggy and loathesome bunch!] but for the rest if ya all, what are you doing here if you are not participating? I don't get it.... it takes 2 seconds to make a choice in a poll and yet only about 20% of the people that read here bother to check a box. Strange.

Thanks to new guys like Starwheel, Electricladyland,Scooby, Flynn, and all the new people that read and contribute here, we like your input and wish more new people would join in the madness!

and yes, I agree with both of you; the whole point of being with a ladyboy is to se her little pecker rise and to know that she is as excited as you are; this year I am passing the word around [and news travels fast in the ladyboy world] that only girls with hard dicks who can cum need apply.

Comment

Went for #2 myself although I didn't see where it said "small" cock. Just "workable," and yes, a big ol sunami gushing cock works fine for me.
                            have at it gents

randyman
                            ain't life grand

Comment

My vote went for #5. But all other things being equal, a fully functional unit is a must. Nothing beats the allure of seeing one of those cuties holding her "Louisville Slugger". Sorry for the American baseball slang.

Comment

Working...
                              X