Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (starwheel @ Sep. 11 2005,08:18)
    The other thing that bothers me here is that of the multitude of guys who are reading this and other threads why only twenty-one have managed to punch in a response to the poll. Sheesh, guys, nobody is likely monitoring your computer: show your taste in our lovelies and participate!
    I think a lot of guys who lurk here have never been with a ladyboy, and possibly have never even been to Thailand. They stumble across a site like this and get a vicarious thrill from reading about the adventures and exploits of members here.

Therefore the main reason they do not post here is that they have nothing to say and no 'hands on' experience to share. No excuse for not voting as to what type of LB attracts you though.

I voted for 5, but I am not that bothered about big tits. I do like a medium to large cock though. Don't know what that says about me, but who cares

Comment

I like some from every category when it comes to body size and type, just so long as I think they have a cute face, along with a cock that works, preferably very big.
      I like ones like Talisha b/c she is facially very beautiful IMO, and her dick is large and it works perfectly. I also like smaller lbs like Bee from Hi boss, who while small bodied is hung like a horse. In fact a disproportionately big dick on a small lb is ideal to me, just so long as she is cute, like Sunee Bee and Hi Boss Bee.

Comment

Originally posted by
        I think a lot of guys who lurk here have never been with a ladyboy, and possibly have never even been to Thailand
        Yeah they havent missed much have they?

Apart from having the most incredible sex ever with some of the most beautiful creatures on the planet, thats it really.
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Without a doubt No 2 gets my vote !!!

Comment

hey, 61 people have voted in this poll! cool!

that's a start, we just wish you people would SAY something now and again!

but thanks for your votes anyway, seems like we all have the same tastes for the most part?

Comment

I'll take a number 2 to go, and can I have that with a "July Special" cock, and hold the anchovies !
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Good Grief!! Hold the anchovies? Anchovies are good. I would have said hold the salami. Ooops, I really meant Hide the Salami !!!
                That's another Good Grief!!!

another FARW down the hatch!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 15 2005,19:09)
                  but thanks for your votes anyway, seems like we all have the same tastes for the most part?
                  Of course, well bred and intelligent people tend to have similar impeccable tastes.

Comment

Working...
                  X