X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video downloads

Having lot of trouble downloading the movies, download is constantly finishing a long way b4 end of clip. now using mozilla firefox which is only marginally better than explorer. Can anyone offer some tips on how 2 improve this, very frustrating when keep missing the good bits.......

Is there any dvd avail with the tgirls on this site?

Thanks in advance...

Oz

I've noticed that my download speeds have been uncommonly slow at all hours for the last week or more.

Comment

I am also having problems at the moment although have not had many issues before.

Currently getting some real low download speeds on a 1.5Mbps ADSL connection at home. In fact right now not one download of the current videos has succeeded.

Comment

I have never seen such a slow connection.
        Cannot download.
        Pictures also take a long to appear.
        What are you going to do about it ?

Comment

We are looking in to it as I write this.

Sorry for the slow downloads. You can be sure that we'll fix this very soon.

Be patient,

SB

Comment

stogie..
            i was just going to post the same thing...i have a high speed connection and can tell the download speed is slower....its very evident on the video's DL...but the homepage is slow too...
            know your working on it...........THANKS

Comment

While we are on the subject of technical glitches, the search function has been iffy for the last several weeks.

As of late, it takes me about 4-5 attempts per 1 successful search. The search just kind of goes into waiting mode/no- man's land, and finally comes up with a page cannot be displayed message.

Just thought you should know.

Comment

If you are talking about the search function on this message board then I agree it sucks! The time outs occur too frequently.

Comment

I actually have no idea what the problem is

we pay huge bandwidth amounts to keep our own TWO dedicated servers running smoothly;  I wrote to the guys in Alabama this morning to see what the problem is with the website speed lately and they assure me there is no problem and it's still running at the same speed.

I know there is a problem, it loads slowly for me also and I have a super high-speed connection but this is all new, a week ago it was all normal.   Not sure what it is but we will pursue this matter further obviously. sorry for the trouble, we haven't changed a thing!

Comment

do a restart and connect again and see how it looks now

I just got this from Alabama

> Hey guys.....I have been getting letters like this the last 2 or 3
                    > days from members, and also when I pull up the site here in Boston on my super-fast connection it loads very slowly

OK, I see the problem. Apparently the server had been rebooted, and the rate
                    limiter wasn't activated on boot. I have disabled it in the boot process, so
                    it should not be a problem again.

Comment

Noticed a very slow connection when vids first were uploaded...waited for a couple of hours and they are downloading like normal (complete clip on first try) and good speed. Glad things are ok now!!

Comment

DITTO, slow here in UK as well.... REALLY FRUSTRATING !

:0 :0 :0 :0

Comment

JaiDee,
                          Its faster....I was getting about 20-30 KB/sec on a DL and now its 60-70 KB/sec....not impressive but in the right direction

Comment

Yes seems much better now. As Crush says still only getting about 60KBps though which is about 1/3 of my possible download speed?

Have your guys throttled this on the server?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 10 2005,21:18)
                              If you are talking about the search function on this message board then I agree it sucks! The time outs occur too frequently.
                              Yep, I was. I wonder if the two problems are somehow related?

Comment

Working...
                              X