Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tried to write through the "contact us : format because i was too embarressed to ask this question, how do you down load a video
    joe p

Comment

Originally posted by (joepergo2003 @ Oct. 13 2005,01:37)

i tried to write through the "contact us : format because i was too embarressed to ask this question, how do you down load a video
      joe p
      Right mouse click on the link and choose "Save Target As .."

Comment

never had probs before but in uk now won't download a single vid clip....timing out still (2 days now)

Comment

The dowload process is so cumbersome now that I just gave up. I have DSL high speed and the downloading is 100 times slower now, it just says buffering and then sometimes stops 30 seconds in to start buffering again.
          brock landers

Comment

Something is wrong and needs to be corrected pronto. I am having the same problem that has been noted by others. Now that it has been brought to the attention of the higher ups at AsianTs and it still appears that nothing has been done do we have any recourse other than to bitch and moan that we are getting ripped off? Somebody at the top do someting.

Comment

I got same problem here, sower than normal and sometimes i getting the page not loading at all, refresh all the time,
              Come on chaps sort it out.

Comment

yesterday vids would not load today ok  Daz.

Comment

thanks ozzie
                  joe p

Comment

Everything's working great again. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X