Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Oct. 15 2005,11:48)
    she takes my arm in hers and tells me that I'm taking her to the mall. Then as she walks onto the train, I whisper in her ear... "I'll be waiting at the woraburi when you're done",and watch the door close between us. I could hear her yelling at me 50 yards away.
    good for you Randyman

Join the club of people who just refuse to waste their money on someone we barely know

Cherry still IS a keeper....just without a dick now

Comment

I'll keep her! Give her my info.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 14 2005,11:45)
        call all her friends over and 'we go Disco now' and I pay for everyone....
        This doesn't bother me, i fact I sorta like it. If I go with one Thai to a disco it's kinda boring. I don't mind paying for a party, beats buying lady drinks.

Jewelry, forgedaboutit.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Oct. 14 2005,12:02)
          The nicest Thai I have ever met, though there is one more down there who runs a very close second.
          You know who I mean don't you PD? If you read this that is.
          it's amazing that two of sweetest ladyboys work on soi 6 of all places!

Comment

Working...
          X