First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one in mind for this, it really IS a good idea

of course none of you will ever know who it is

Comment

The Eden Club has a similar policy on the books. A VIP fee, but it applies to the entire cast of employees. So if lady leaves, no problem, you can choose any one of the ladies.

Seems to be a more viable plan.

Comment

Originally posted by (shrimpsoup @ Oct. 29 2005,10:00)
        Seems to be a more viable plan.
        I agree.

Comment

yes, I would do that in Cascades for sure...it would be cool to pick anyone you want and take her away for 3 or 4 days and not worry about that nonsense.  I think I will talk to Tek about this some day if she is still working there, she likes the website and knows we send a lot of people to her door.

Maybe just a deal for ATS forum-readers only??

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 28 2005,23:34)
            Maybe just a deal for ATS forum-readers only??
            Now you're talkin' big fellah

RM.
            ain't life grand

Comment

Good idea. If that doesn't work, because it's really not good for the bar for lifers, even a Buy 8 get 10 or something like that would be good, being able to pick any girl. For the bar, that would force the customer to go back to that bar primarily to try and use up his voucher.

Comment

I like the idea but it makes way too much sense for the clowns running these bars to adopt!

A better plan (and a plan easier to organise) would be to give ATS forum readers the barfine for 500, not 600. It's not much but still a nice discount to make us feel special!

Mind you - on reflection that wouldn't work either because the girls would think we are Cheap Charlies not to mention they'd want to know where their cut is!

Aw, to hell with it. I'll just wait till one o clock. That way I get no bar fine and the girl will negotiate more in my favour too!

Comment

And for those of us who have entered into a relationship but do nor or cannot live in Bangers at the present time paying this one time fee for our partner is well worth it. Stogie, I am shocked, you had one of the all time stunners and look what happened to that relationship. Being a butterfly is not condusive to having a solid relationship with a "special" LB. I think you speak with tongue in cheek at times to waiting until 1am and then negotiating a fee, man that is so "CheapCharlie."

Comment

Originally posted by
                    I think you speak with tongue in cheek at times to waiting until 1am and then negotiating a fee, man that is so "CheapCharlie."
                    Maybe, but 600 Baht is a lot to me. One of the reasons that I don't go to these bars or to fancy restaurants that I genuinely can't afford to.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not desperate, but if I was to spend a couple of nights a month in Bangkok I would be on rice for the rest of the time!

There's a difference between being cheap and being prudent.

Comment

Life time bar fines have been around for a long time, it used to be all the rage back in the late 70's early 80's, but with the ever increasing number of willing punters the girls went off it, as they wanted to keep there options open. i was always wary of doing it myself as i figured the GG / LB could just up sticks & disappear. but knew a couple of guys in Hong Kong who did it quite a bit in Thailand & the Philippines. "Up to You" as they say.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I'm a novice on the subject, but this does not sound like a very good deal to me. I've visited LOS twice now (will be visiting for my third time 11/17-11/30) and could not imagine seeing the same girl or lb more than twice.......There are just waaay to many beautiful gg's & lb's to get stuck on one. Now I understand someone in PM's position....being in a relationship, but forking out 10K and the next time you visit, she is either unavailable or has moved to a different bar....no guarantees mate, and certainly no refunds! If you're really looking to have a relationship with a bar gg or lb, you must live in Thailand....PERIOD! If you live out of the country....ALL BETS ARE OFF! What is the definition of a relationship anyway.....if you're gg or lb is getting pumped every night of the week (and most nights several times) while you're out the country.....Is that deemed a relationship??? C'mon fellas, who fooling who here?.....NO "relationships" work in LOS unless you are living with you're partner.......I have sooooo much fun while I'm on holiday in LOS, but leave my memories behind and look forward to my next trip when I can catch up with some old friends and lovers........Stogie, l'll be in Pattaya on 11/17 for five nights and then BKK for about 8 nights.......Let's try putting together and evening like last time.....Was a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by (chazguy007 @ Nov. 01 2005,10:55)
                          Stogie, l'll be in Pattaya on 11/17 for five nights and then BKK for about 8 nights.......Let's try putting together an evening like last time.....Was a blast!
                          Yes yes yes! Lemme know when you get here!

(Actually - I'm especially ready to have a night out in Pattaya.)

Comment

Let's do it! Hopefully we can gather up a few more......Maybe start the evening at HI-BOSS and finish on Walking St........(Although not sure how many of us will escape HI-BOSS unscathed)......Anyway, looking forward to it Mate! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                            X