X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST TS gals come from...

This is the definitive poll of our forum readers. For the first time in one of my polls there is no stupid option or I don't know option.

Where are the best transexual people coming from?

For me it is Thailand...

I hope to get at least 100 answers over the next month or so.

Thailand
    0%
    The Philippines
    0%
    Japan
    0%
    China
    0%
    America
    0%
    Brazil
    0%
    India
    0%
    Another country
    0%

This is a trick question, right?

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 15 2005,02:00)
      Eh?

Some of the polls that we are drawing conclusions from are worded in such a perversely biased way that the answers are being misinterpreted to mean something that they don't by some people.

I just want to set the record straight about where my bread and butter comes from!

Comment

I don't know,if you are talking about the BEST [looking?] TS in the world the answer just appears so obvious it's laughable

some guys may like the manly-looking shemales from Brazil that are taller than them and could play linebacker for the Patriots, but I am not one of 'em. I voted for Thailand, don't be surprised if this poll ends up about 85-90% for that country.

Comment

Everyone is going to weigh up their options differently, of course, using their own set of criterias. But I think most people have a favourite country for sexy transexuals. It;s not about the prettiest or the sexiest or the hardest or the cheapest!

It's all about geography! The "best" TS gals come from... [insert country here!]

I agree with you that Thailand will probably lead the way by a pretty decent margin.

Comment

Are you drinking your bath water again? Asking a question where the answer is as obvious as the nose on your mug is a little out there, in my opinion. However, I will assume that you are just playing us and it is only a joke. No one in their right mind can make any other choice than the Ladyboys of Thailand.

Comment

first one to vote for USA gets a free trip to the eye doctor on ATS!!

or the local Psychiatrist, your choice

Comment

each up to his own, but if you count by percentage, laos might beat thailand.
                for me it is thailand, but i remember to have read many guys raving about some of the lao gals, dow and some other pattaya soi 9 gals ..

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Oct. 15 2005,04:23)
                  i remember to have read many guys raving about some of the lao gals
                  Laotians speak better english!

Comment

sorry i voted brazil

"I like big butts and i cnnot lie. All you other brothers cant deny......."

Comment

You forgot to put England
                      I have only seen them in Japan and not to many . I have seen a few in America also I have seen some photos of Brazilian LB's some are not to bad but you can't beat the quanity and quality of Thailand

Comment

It might be more interesting to allow first, second, third, and so forth choices ... I'm interested in a preference ranking

Comment

Of the choices avalible, heres my attempt at ranking:
                          1. Thailand
                          2. Brazil
                          3. Japan
                          4. Philippines
                          5. China
                          6. America
                          7. India

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 15 2005,02:10)
                            Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 15 2005,02:00)
                              Eh?

Some of the polls that we are drawing conclusions from are worded in such a perversely biased way that the answers are being misinterpreted to mean something that they don't by some people.

I just want to set the record straight about where my bread and butter comes from!    
                            Hi,
                            My name is Arnel Nagbibilang-Ng-Poste and I live in Manila.
                            My visa application to be a nurse in Daly City was rejected last year. Please send money. Or at least come take pictures of our estrogen-deficient bakla drag queens in exchange for money. I registered this account so that my vote would go to the Phillipines.
                            Samalat.

Comment

im lost...

Comment

Working...
                              X