Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm even more puzzled about that 60/40 voting on the other thread!!
    Here it seems TOTALLY different!
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

valid point

why only 2 PI voters so far?

Comment

1......Asia
        2......who cares
        randyman

I hate these lists...too many variables. Everytime you think you've found the girl of your dreams, Stogie comes up with the "new" girl to die for. Look at the ATS Avatar collection. I swear, half of them are Mai-Kees ex's. (Mai-Kees reactions to the new girls are always a must read. )
        I think a better choice would be if we had to choose one and one only to live on the deserted island with???
        me? -----Liisawinkler, beauty and brains

randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Oct. 15 2005,09:59)
          Most guys prefer Thai ladyboys (and would like to see at least 80% Thai ladyboys on the site) but might like to see a little variety.  I'd like to see a Mahu or two from Tahiti, but the accounting department may not authorize that trip.  

Comment

Originally posted by

valid point

why only 2 PI voters so far?
            Judas H Priest!! This was Stogies' point entirely. The OTHER poll ie 60% v 40% was completely misinterpreted by you two ie you took it to mean Pi v Thai, which is was not.....read the wording in the question.

For THIS poll, Stogie is trying to make the words unambiguous ie which country...nice and simple. So this time you WILL get a country comparison
            Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
              sking a question where the answer is as obvious as the nose on your mug is a little out there, in my opinion. However, I will assume that you are just playing us and it is only a joke. No one in their right mind can make any other choice than the Ladyboys of Thailand.
              What arrogance
              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 15 2005,12:40)
                 I'd like to see a Mahu or two from Tahiti, but the accounting department may not authorize that trip.  
                great idea, PD!!

see ya in Bora Bora...... we will have one of those 700 dollar a night bamboo huts out over the water and bring around some of Marlon Brando's house ladyboys to work for us......the ATS credit card has some flexibility on it!

Then, one month later, JD is back checking the ATS book-keeping stats
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 15 2005,20:37)
                  some of Marlon Brando's house ladyboys to work for us......the ATS credit card has some flexibility on it!
                  if you lose the credit card, then it's a longtail boat trip up the Mekong to find Colonel Kurtz's house ladyboys.

Comment

funny, you know..... Tahiti was always one of those places that as a child I just HAD to see; it just has a mythical allure to it that we hear about as kids, kind of like Bali or Fiji; but better. I still would love to see it and can afford to go there now, but as usual my "is it worth it"? mentality kicks in. I know I can have fun anytime in Phuket and have a beautiful ladyboy anytime as well, and very cheaply, so I just stick with that. for the same reason I will never go to Hawaii; I don't see the point as long as I have Phuket.

but I would love to go to this tropical paradise someday; I have a big portrait of Oponohu Bay hanging in my office that I see every day and dream. wonder if they really do have any ladyboys there and what would they look like? Hot, I bet.

Comment

Thailand rules!!!

Comment

Interesting poll and let's have a look at the latest results.

(Also; a rather nifty way to get this thread bumped!)

It looks like a runaway win for Thailand eh? Hurrah for the LOS!

Hmmm...

Actually; on closer inspection this result isn't as one way as it seems. Thailand of course lead the charge (and so they should!) But they only have two thirds of the vote from 64 voters.

That means that one third of voters think that ladyboys from other countries are BETTER than Thai ladyboys! Now if I was reading that I would indeed think about other countries and other models!

The PI is the next likely place to go. (It's unlikely we'll be off to RIO anytime soon!)

Some countries would simply be too expensive. Japan or S Korea are good examples. Others would provide slim pickings and be a waste of expense travel. China and Vietnam come to mind.

So - apart from the PI and Thailand where is a sensible
                        alternative to hunt for pretty ladyboy talent for our site?
                        Attached Files

Comment

The next two logical places to find beautiful ladyboys would be Laos and Viet Nam, only problem is the govt's of those two countries if one wanted to do photo shoots. The risks would not be close to worth it. Though if someone just wanted to go look someplace different with no certain ladyboys in mind from a photo gallery, then they would be possible. Some of our hotties like JiJi from Walking Street with the grim reaper tattoo on her back and Dow, who many consider as beautiful and femme as any ladyboy, are both from Laos. So ya know there must be others up there. The Vietnamese are widely considered the most beautiful Asian women by many, so it stands to reason, IMO, there must be some gorgeous ladyboys there, or what ever they call them. But, we can't have JD or any inde photogs ending up in a Viet Nam jail all because they tried to shoot some photo galleries for the site.

Comment

Instead of Mohammad going to the mountain, why not bring the mountain to Mohammad? If there are some really nice women in Laos or Vietnam, give them a round trip ticket to BKK and do the shoot there. A "vacation" on a tourist visa for them and nobody's the wiser. Except that if they are real stunners it'll be very hard to get together with them.

Comment

Originally posted by (starwheel @ Oct. 20 2005,07:41)
                              Instead of Mohammad going to the mountain, why not bring the mountain to Mohammad?  
                              perhaps some Saudi ladyboys?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 20 2005,02:20)
                                So - apart from the PI and Thailand where is a sensible
                                alternative to hunt for pretty ladyboy talent for our site?

Well..I have suggested to JaiDee to scout both Malaysia and Singapore. He hates the small island..fine..I don't agree because something good is there but he seems very solid on his position
                                Malaysia has got something by all means..and probably MORE than something. Remember that transvetitism it's very much an indian thing, historically speaking! So, where Indian influence/background is there, you get them. Some will be horrifying and some will be great! Most in the middle..
                                Malay are also very nice. I had a stunner chiense malaysian in KL once too!!

Nevertheless, as someone suggested, we all hate you guys taking unnecessary risks in your 'tours of duty' and so, thumb up for Malaysia but just be careful..afterall is a muslim country.

Forrget about China and Taiwan!

Korea maybe be good..but how much those fuckers want to get photographed? By hearing at you it seems like they ask as Naomi Campbell
                                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X