Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now dickless

this girl is now "cut" as of October 22

this is the one  that I offered the 50 grand to {Baht} if she could just wait  for the post-operative operation until after her 21st birthday..... Haha, I was safe by 2 and a half  years, she just turned 18 in March. Her 'sister' Nadeer won't be far behind, trust me

Nice girl, I wish her all the best
    Attached Files

Dumb amd Dumber, that is my take on these two.

Comment

nut was definitely a good name for her.....new name??? nutless

Comment

I think once they get cut you should take them off the site.

Comment

Originally posted by (bigkev @ Oct. 31 2005,09:32)

Comment

Fantastic!

And the rest of you need your balls cut off, too.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (bigkev @ Oct. 31 2005,08:32)
              wow, this was pretty good!

should have known someone would come up with that new play on words. as for Bartman's suggestion, I would almost be inclined to agree with that. however, whenever we go into a lull and stop adding post-ops my mailbox always gets flooded with complaints. so we have to add at least 2 per month but no more than that, we don't want to turn off guys like him and others who don't enjoy it.

Comment

She's a very nice, sexy girl, nuts or no nuts. I like her with nuts, but it makes no sense to 'punish' her because she did what she's been dreaming about for years perhaps. If she's happy that's great. I'll still buy her drinks. She's always been friendly and honest with me, and there are weirdos like POL who will still take her!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 01 2005,01:09)
                  She's a very nice, sexy girl, nuts or no nuts. I like her with nuts, but it makes no sense to 'punish' her because she did what she's been dreaming about for years perhaps. If she's happy that's great. I'll still buy her drinks. She's always been friendly and honest with me, and there are weirdos like POL who will still take her!
                  "will still" take her? No, "will only now" take her!

She's ripe! The rest of you like grape juice, I like wine!

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

POL, I'm guessing the twin, X, after about another month in Singapore, will go for the chop and join the destitute.

Comment

I went kc3 the other night looking for Mod and was told by 1 of the girls thats shes in hospital at the moment having the chop
                      Attached Files

Comment

srs terminology is now defunct......please use the "nut cut"

Comment

Dammit!! She was high on my list too... Well, looks like theres only one thing to do... Hey POL, help me out here...give me some post-op newbie advice...teach me your ways...

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 31 2005,14:20)
                            Fantastic!  

Postie'O  PRICELESS...

WHERE DO I SIGN UP ?
                            Excuse me Sir, are you in Line ?

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Nov. 04 2005,09:36)
                              Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 31 2005,14:20)
                              Fantastic!  

Postie'O  PRICELESS...

WHERE  DO  I  SIGN  UP ?  
                              Excuse me Sir, are you in Line ?
                              "That building's where they house all the nuts. Nuts go in, sane men come out."

Comment

Working...
                              X