Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (stevey @ Nov. 03 2005,01:23)
    I went kc3 the other night looking for Mod and was told by 1 of the girls thats shes in hospital at the moment having the chop
    I called her repeatedly last week and got no response. Guess I now know why.

So long as we're talking about the operation, the blonde GaiGai in phuket had hers about ten days ago now. Stogie, if you already posted this somewhere, my apologies for the repeat.

I'm still surprised at how universal their desire to be "cut" is... though I imagine the desire to be a "real woman" should well outweigh their monetary inclinations...and wish them the best.

Comment

nw thats a Dam Shame!

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Nov. 02 2005,22:05)
        Dammit!! She was high on my list too... Well, looks like theres only one thing to do... Hey POL, help me out here...give me some post-op newbie advice...teach me your ways...
        No teaching POL? I was so interested in learning why you prefer posties to pre-ops...

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Nov. 09 2005,08:31)
          Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Nov. 02 2005,22:05)
          Dammit!! She was high on my list too... Well, looks like theres only one thing to do... Hey POL, help me out here...give me some post-op newbie advice...teach me your ways...
          No teaching POL? I was so interested in learning why you prefer posties to pre-ops...
          Hehehe, stay away from post-ops. And that goes for all of you. Actually, condemn all the post-ops and send them to my place: Leper Colony G, Island of Monterey.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

With post ops like Harisu, I'd have a hard time doing that...

Comment

Ohhh no. She is perfect with the cock... I HATE when then chop them off. What a waste of a good LB.

The second girl posted is a looker as well. Another shame.
              * LadyboyDolls.com
              * Third World Media
              * Black Ops Media

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Nov. 09 2005,11:38)
                I really need to meet this Harisu chick. Seems that tens of thousands of Koreans have already met her. Why am I less lucky than them?!

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

some of the girls are also looking for a security to their lives...i mean if they are girls men would form more lasting relationships with them and of course if they get the chop most of the girls are so passable that men would never think they were once men so it MAY also work for them being chopped too..

doesnt meant im supporting the CHOP thingy but im also just viewing it from their perspective.....if i am not mistaken
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook
                  PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Nov. 12 2005,08:53)
                      I really need to meet this Harisu chick. Seems that tens of thousands of Koreans have already met her. Why am I less lucky than them?!
                      Its called a concert...not really meeting if you know what I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Nov. 14 2005,12:58)
                        Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Nov. 12 2005,08:53)
                        Its called a concert...not really meeting if you know what I mean...
                        Nah, there's been tons of book & poster signings. Not really meeting, but getting to see her really up close. If we counted concerts, the numbers would be in the many tens or a hundred thousand or more.

Comment

Working...
                        X