X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salma's latest pic :)

Guys, Salma couldnt post her pic, so she wanted me to do it for her ...and here we go...

and if you wanna contact her, try below contacts :
    yahoo: [email protected]
    MSN : [email protected]

Hoping that JaiDee not gonna get angry because of this,
    thank you !
    Attached Files

Oh, I imagine JaiDee will be fuming!

Comment

ya, I just hate it when more photo's of beautiful ladyboys are added here!

Comment

Beautiful ladyboys...lol. You can find this girl on tons of chat site with her huge gut hanging out. Smart ladyboy though and nice person.
        brock landers

Comment

$50 for web cam.....mmmmmm she gotta have a good appartment !.... I put my 50 bucks towards mt return flight to LOS !

Comment

Originally posted by
            Smart ladyboy though and nice person.
            Having met Salma over a brief weekend in Cebu last year, I can say that she is both very intelligent and very nice...

Originally posted by
            You can find this girl on tons of chat site with her huge gut hanging out.
            ...indeed, I daresay a much classier act than you Brock

Stogie and Snick, I hope you will not object if I 'flame' a little here

While I do not mind seeing an occasional 'shot' at fellow members here - tends to spice things up, actually, when it is warranted - I do have difficulty when someone rudely criticizes a decent person (and occasional forum contributor) in a crude and humiliating way

Granted - we are talking about a service provider who is available for public viewing nightly on a web cam - thus I believe postings about Salma in this venue are appropriate

Indeed, comments of a constructive ("...she was great on the web cam...") or critical ("...too bad about her lousy boob job...") nature are of course a staple and one of the reasons we so enjoy this forum

As Salma also offers services as a Cebu 'guide' (and apparently is a good one if previous postings are accurate) I think that comments - both good and bad - would be appropriate in this regard as well

Finally. it would be appropriate, in my humble opinion, not hold anything in reserve in a discussion about a thief, scam artist, unrepentant bitch, or similar who had performed some act for which public criticism and / or ridicule were warranted

As Salma is none of these things - and in fact has been a good host and guide to many who have traveled to her country - I have to object to the insensitive comments from one who has clearly not met the object of his criticism

Is it not too much to ask for just a little civility, manners, and perhaps good humor as we talk about a decent person here?

As for you, Brock, perhaps you might consider

- an apology to Salma for your 'rude and crude' public ridicule - or alternately

- a posting of photos in the 'Pic' forum of your own abdominal section here, as well as those from the chat site which apparently offended you so - so that we may all understand that your critical comparisons are both justified and warranted

OK, flame off now - mods, if you think I have been out of line here, just say so and I will adjust future behavior accordingly

Comment

I think a fat gut on a pretty face is constructive criticism. Filipino ladyboys normally have this small gut because of a poor diet. Doesnt say anything about her as a person, just that she needs to stay away from Jollibee a bit. If she contributes to this forum and reads it.....so be it. I wont apologize, Im not a puffer like some of you.
              brock landers

Comment

Stand by your words...I like that. Don't say things you don't intend back up. Way to take it like a man Brock...
                -Grim

Comment

...chill out time for me...

Comment

Cheers for the new pic jackie, salma is one of the most beautiful ladyboys ive ever seen. An as for your comments brock, ive seen plenty of pics of salma an never seen no gut unless she has suddenly put on alot of weight in the gut over the past couple of months i can't say but even if she has she's still the one i'll be hoping to meet up with most next time i make overseas which will be early next year hopefully.I prefer well fed to anorexia.

Comment

Originally posted by
                      ive seen plenty of pics of salma an never seen no gut unless she has suddenly put on alot of weight in the gut over the past couple of months
                      She appears on asianbabecams.com sometimes. I saw her there last week and I was actually quite surprised how good she looked, and did not see a big gut from where I was looking.
                      Mister Arse

Comment

it's ok ... we can't please everyone...

and we can't help it if some people are just born perfect...so perfect that they can criticize constructively or destructively other people I suppose....
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook
                        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

ahhh, don't sweat it Salma, the people who know you know that you are a hottie

Brock is critical of just about every model we have here and then uses a photo of some dim-witted farmgirl from Issan for his avatar; that speaks volumes about his tastes in my opinion.

just keep being who you are..... a nice girl from Cebu. and I hope you make a good living in webcam!

Comment

hey how u boss u been busy with lovelife? haha
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook
                            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

The comments hit home when they are aimed at people we have come to know. I agree that they were uncalled for, but I think lisa's response more than adeqately shows her for the class act that she is.

Comment

Working...
                              X