X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebies?

Read a few older posts on "freebies" where the girl has offered to leave without a fee. My profs in school always told me there's no such thing as a free lunch so I'm curious as to if these offers, are in fact, free (i.e. will I get stuck with a bill later). And if yes, who do the girls do this, since they are obviously working the bar for money. And lastly, how can I increase my chances of getting in on this action? Any thoughts from the masters?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Never asked for it but I've got few in Phuket last year. Well, I guess age and looks matters in this kind of situation.
    Or maybe cock size! Last week I read a post in some online classified. An LB claiming to be a superstar who is looking for a handsome dude with big cock only to use him for 2 days and yes it's purely fun and no money involved!

Comment

Not from a bar girl, or I'd say unlikely. But I've met several non-bar girls who never ask or even act insulted if I offered money, as you would expect. Nothing different than normal girls here.

Comment

When i was in my early 20's i never paid,in LOS and neither did a lot of my mates, I would buy them meals and some pressies and that, just to treat them nice but thats it. so i guess you should blag while you can.
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Nov. 26 2005,10:54)
          My profs in school always told me there's no such thing as a free lunch so I'm curious as to if these offers,:
          Something your Professor in School didn't tell you about. It€™s known as mutual gratification €¦ some of them are just as horny as you are€¦ some might be even more horny then you!

If you're good at sex and can spin some of them into a sexual frenzy then you might find out that some of them will not want any money from you... I've had this happen with girls from the street... as for bar girls it's a job for $$$ but you never know you might just get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 25 2005,22:44)
            Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Nov. 26 2005,10:54)
            My profs in school always told me there's no such thing as a free lunch so I'm curious as to if these offers,:
            Something your Professor in School didn't tell you about. It€™s known as mutual gratification €¦ some of them are just as horny as you are€¦ some might be even more horny then you!

If you're good at sex and can spin some of them into a sexual frenzy then you might find out that some of them will not want any money from you... I've had this happen with girls from the street... as for bar girls it's a job for $$$ but you never know you might just get lucky.
            The VERY few times a "freebie" seems to be occurring -- paying
            AFTER the fact in LOS, as opposed to everywhere else I've ever gone makes this the only place I know of where such a last minute occurrence is even possible -- I find that I'd rather get seconds (or thirds) for "free" and either pay them to stay, or, if they must go (or they enjoyed it more than I did and I'd just as soon they DO go) I simply surreptitiously slip a bill into their purse. It's hard for me to forget they really need the 1000thb a lot more than I do.
            But for you good-looking twentysomethings I would think freebies would be at least as common as when I hung out in the red light district in Copenhagen at your age and befriended more than a few hookers who wanted some nice young meat to erase their memories for an hour or two.
            Ah, yes, those WERE the days.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 26 2005,12:44)
              some of them are just as horny as you are€¦ some might be even more horny then you!
              With all due respects, I doubt that statement.  
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

As I'm 27, I guess I'll have to play up my boyish good looks and charm then!

Comment

Boy that was some statement However if it's real late and rainning the remaining LB's having a few miles on them; then and only then will you get lucky Hell, it's a bar scene and the girls are looking for some baht. incher

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Not from a bar girl, or I'd say unlikely. But I've met several non-bar girls who never ask or even act insulted if I offered money, as you would expect. Nothing different than normal girls here.
                    Couldn't agree more, Ziggy

Most non-bar LBs simply want to have a good time with - and be treated with kindness and respect by - a nice guy

Before I started dating my current companion exclusively, I was lucky enough to have a number of such encounters

The most "expensive" real date was dinner that night and lunch + a blouse at Central Chitlom followed by a movie the next afternoon

Least expensive was a text, phone call, and Starbucks the next morning to say thank you for a great time

My experience suggests that a genuine interest in the girl, some gentlemanly manners, and the lack of expectations for anything more will see you there

If she thinks you are not necessarily looking for any sexual favors, chances are she will initiate the action and - literally - knock your socks off

One caveat - all of these encounters came via an introduction from a mutual friend (usually another LB) who could provide introductory information and vouch for good character, intentions, etc

I think it would be a bit more difficult to replicate such experiences without this

While I have not tried Ziggy's suggestion of some weeks ago - where a gratuity was exchanged with a friend or acquaintance to obtain an introduction - I think this is a great way to fill up your telephone with numbers and enjoy a "gfe without p4p"

Comment

I have been offered freebies many times but have never taken up the offer. Most (about 90%) of lbs I have been with in LOS are bar girls. All I can say is if you can afford to pay for an airfare, hotel, food etc then why not a couple thousand baht to spend time with some of the hottest ladyboy's on the planet? You must remember most guys on this forum who make it to Thailand probably earn more in a week than most of these girls do in a month or more.

I mean you are not going to marry these girls and horny or not they need to make cash to survive.

I always remember that saying too You are not paying them to stay but paying them to leave which believe it or not can be a problem if you treat them well.

All I can say I suppose is do not expect any freebies from bar girls. Don't think just because you might be young and good looking means you do not have to pay. They are bar girls after all, so be prepared to open your wallet as this is how they make there living. Just think how you would feel after you put in a hard days work only to be told you are not being paid

Comment

Freebies are something you get from civilians. I Don't like freebies with pros! In the end it's a business deal and I like to pay for my meal and a balanced account at the end of the day!

MK
                        "You don't pay them to stay - you pay them to leave" (Charlie Sheen) ..... and I want them to leave afterwards!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Nov. 26 2005,12:44)
                          When i was in my early 20's i never paid,in LOS and neither did a lot of my mates, I would buy them meals and some pressies and that, just to treat them nice but thats it. so i guess you should blag while you can.
                          That smells something like B.... to me ! No bargirl gives it for free however "hanson" you are dude ! You might be a legend in your own mind but on the street your just another beer bum in the showers pal !! That's just how the cookie crumbles.

I'm not saying that if you took an all nighter and she gave you a blow job in the am before leaving without charging you extra cannot happen HOWEVER going into a gogo bar or ladyboy bar in any part of thailand or the known western or eastern world and walking out with a pro for free without barfining her either is like a dog who speaks norwegian - very rare indeed !!

To the poster - Go with your instincts fella - there NEVER is a free lunch period.

Good Luck if your looking for freebies coz you'll need more than just that !

A lobotomised whore perhaps ?

Inde

Comment

It happens, this was with GG's i hasten to add, I had never been with an LB at that point.
                            When she walks, she’s like a samba
                            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I once got a freebie,it was on my last night,before a flight back to uk,for some reason she had turned off the fridge in the hotel,and in the morning,when i found water pouring from the fridge,i asked her why she had turned it off,she got very angry and stormed from the room,i only had two minutes untill the taxi came,so i looked for her but she was gone,i was at the airport when she realised what she had done,and she sent me a non too pleasant farewell message.
                              If i ever see her again i will give her the money,but it does amuse me,she was as mad as hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X