X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raoul, welcome to the Forum!

As your attorney, I advise that you abort the Vegas mission and book the next flight to Bangkok.-Oscar

Comment

Just finished watching this. A very interesting documentary i must say.
      I would love to see that erection test administered on a few members of my friends and family. Homophobes are a strange lot.

My respect goes out to Stogie for representing our lifestyle in such an open and honest fashion.

Comment

Cheers... I've pinned this for a while...

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not going to risk my computer by running an .exe file. (the other two are .rar files)

Comment

I chose to RAR the three files as an exe so that people without WinRAR can access the content without having to try and download programs they do not understand or know.

In short I have tried to make it an idiot proof download.

You're right to be careful, but believe me, I've only uploaded this so people can have a chance to see this documentary.

Up to you

Comment

(Butch @ Jun. 01 2008,21:33) Sorry, but I'm not going to risk my computer by running an .exe file. (the other two are .rar files)
              You've never run an .exe file on your computer?

Comment

Thanks for making this available. Very interesting and wide ranging documentary, and brilliant to see and hear Stogie Bear. Sad that your family don't talk to you any more, but their loss I guess.

The programme confirmed a few of my personal viewpoints, particularly about the malign role of organised religion in human life. But well worth downloading and watching. Thanks again.

Comment

I mentioned this doco in the chatroom last night and some people hadn't seen it, so I'll give it a bump.
                  I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

I am still waiting for stogie to send me a copy on DVD, and i even told him i would pay for p+p
                    i love t-girls

Comment

don't worry Sean, it's just a bunch of old stogies .. er, I mean fogies, rabbiting on
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

It is a choice on Netflix for those in the US that are members.

Comment

I have just downloaded both channel 4 and HBO on emule just using the search.

Comment

Working...
                          X