X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Lady/Harisu HD pics

I've been looking all over online for pictures of Lady(mostly Sinae and Sahara) and also Harisu, but the ones I do find are bad quality. I was wondering if anyone has any high quality scans or pictures of these girls that they'd be willing to email me. I'm looking to make 8x10 prints, so they need to be atleast that big...Thanks A Lot!

Hey amigo,

Alas, my pic collections are disorganized across 4 HDs, and a dozen CDs and DVDs, otherwise I'd help ya out.

As for LADY - I'm also on the lookout for their pics. I think that mine are all too small to make decent 8x10s. I am a little puzzled about their nude photos. Early on, it seemed these were just for cellphones with displays, which seemed really weird. But, I don't believe that can be the case, but I'm not sure how to get their book, if it is indeed possible.

For Harisu - did you know she published a photobook? It is fairly easy to get. Try hanbooks.com, I think. No point in downloading big pics when you can have her all to yourself.

You might also check out Haruna Ai. You can get her photobook from Amazon Japan. She's not been mentioned much lately, but she's a cutie:
    http://www.mirai.ne.jp/~ai-haru/
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Yeah, I ordered Harisu's photobook off of Yesasia.com so, I'm not too concerned about her as much as Lady. I cant figure out why its so hard to get their stuff...

Comment

A nice photo of "Lady" at the link below, and access to a couple of related articles.

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/ht...503270008.html
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Dec. 01 2005,16:33)
          Hey amigo,

Alas, my pic collections are disorganized across 4 HDs, and a dozen CDs and DVDs, otherwise I'd help ya out.

As for LADY - I'm also on the lookout for their pics.  I think that mine are all too small to make decent 8x10s.  I am a little puzzled about their nude photos.  Early on, it seemed these were just for cellphones with displays, which seemed really weird.  But, I don't believe that can be the case, but I'm not sure how to get their book, if it is indeed possible.

For Harisu - did you know she published a photobook?  It is fairly easy to get.  Try hanbooks.com, I think.  No point in downloading big pics when you can have her all to yourself.

You might also check out Haruna Ai.  You can get her photobook from Amazon Japan.  She's not been mentioned much lately, but she's a cutie:
          http://www.mirai.ne.jp/~ai-haru/
          Do the books show pictures of their pussies?

Comment

Join this Yahoo Group if you want loads of pics of LADY
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/korean angels/

It is listed on the second page of the LADY Nude Photo shoot post, click on the link for Lady TG Korean Band.

DANNO
            You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 01 2005,14:43)
              Yeah, I ordered Harisu's photobook off of Yesasia.com so, I'm not too concerned about her as much as Lady. I cant figure out why its so hard to get their stuff...
              For more adventure:

- Contact hanbooks.com:
              Can't find what you're looking for? Email your inquiry to us at [email protected].

- Where are you located? SoCal? If I were there, I'd definitely swing by Koreatown in LA.

Sometime ago, I bought Harisu's Yellow Hair 2 video, when I visited a Korean bookstore hunting for it. Unfortunately, it's a videotape & I no longer have a VCR, so I've not watched it. The middle aged woman at the shop told me that the movie was popular, but that guys were always disappointed because it didn't show Harisu nekkid. AWESOME! There are more post-op lovers out there than will admit to it.

Anyway, let's use this thread if we find more stuff on acquiring their books, etc. I've just searched all the major Korean book sites - nothing on Lady or their book or CDs.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Talked to my Korean friend and she said that, indeed, the lady pics were release on cell phones and not in a published book. You can also view some of the pics online,as we have seen in other posts... Also, I convinced her to have her friend in korea pick me up a copy of their cd, as its hard as hell to find anywhere else but korea.

Comment

I followed the link on Koykaeng's post and cracked up when I read the line:-

And Lady's agency is banking on this with the 'manufactured' group      

Maybe it's just my twisted sense of humour  

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

I've seen one of their music videos and they dance like guys trying to dance like girls. Not too much rhythm there. Just a lot of sexy posing.

BJ
                    BJ

Comment

Originally posted by (BJ4TS @ Dec. 05 2005,06:44)
                      I've seen one of their music videos and they dance like guys trying to dance like girls. Not too much rhythm there. Just a lot of sexy posing.

BJ
                      Yep, but thats good enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 05 2005,22:38)
                        BJ
                        Yep, but thats good enough for me![/QUOTE]

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 05 2005,13:28)
                          Talked to my Korean friend and she said that, indeed, the lady pics were release on cell phones and not in a published book. You can also view some of the pics online,as we have seen in other posts... Also, I convinced her to have her friend in korea pick me up a copy of their cd, as its hard as hell to find anywhere else but korea.
                          Sounds like your Korean friend is a good one to know! Is she hot? GG? Postie?

Anyway, who the hell collects pics on their cell phones? What a bunch of weirdos Koreans are.

Comment

Indeed, crazy koreans...
                            BTW: she is GG and Too young for anyone on here...unless you like jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 07 2005,11:50)
                              Indeed, crazy koreans...
                              BTW: she is GG and Too young for anyone on here...unless you like jail time.
                              Hahaha, so you're asking underage Korean girls about Lady?

You should find out about Yuri Park - another postie who, I believe, plays a postie in one of their long drama series. Then again, I think I heard something about Harisu playing such a role. I also think Yuri was in one of the recent TS competitions somewhere or other. As was some hottie from Japan whom I've mentioned in another thread. I forget her name. Reiko Goto maybe? Kanon something or other? Who knows.

Anyway, it's a darn shame about the Lady photobook. What kind of moron makes cell phone pics? What's in it for the rest of us?

Comment

Working...
                              X