X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circumcised Or Not

The first time you see the cock of the ladyboy that you are about to have sex with, does it determine what you will do or affect any of your feelings if they are or are not circumcised?

actually no, many of the girls cocks i have already seen here on ats before i meet them. secondly, only a minority of the thai lbs are cut. if you go to south thailand you will probably find some cut lbs since the largest muslim population in thailand is right south of phuket.

one of the most beautiful dicks on this site though is the dick of the filipino lb minerva. big and fat cut cock with a large mushroom head. if she could get some tits too she would be an absolute lb stunner in my eyes.

Comment

Yeah - it matters to me, I have a strong preference for circumcised. What I do find strange is the number of LBs who have tight non-retractable foreskins - It seems to be a much higher proportion than of the guys I've met at the gay sauna. Most of them seem to have more 'normal' foreskins.

Ch

Comment

No it really doesen't bother me at all, a circumcised cock does not mean a clean an std free cock.I don't mind either way just use a bit of common sense an make them wear a condom an theres no difference.

Comment

It's well known fact ..if you are circumcised catching AIDS by fucking(not geting f..ked) is almost nil...
          PS.
          Before you flame me,research it..
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 03 2005,15:03)
            It's well known fact ..if you are circumcised catching AIDS by fucking(not geting f..ked) is almost nil...
            PS.
            Not flaming you Billy but you are wrong wrong wrong, most literature I have read says that being cirumcised is not relevant at all and in fact I have also read about studies that state the opposite of your claim  

Comment

I am an RN and I know a bit about this stuff. Being circumcised may help lessen the chance of contracting an STD that spead by contact. This is because the area beneath the foreskin is a great place for micro-organisms to grow. However, if an uncircumcised person is careful about cleaning and keeping the area dry, then being circumcised or uncircumcised should not make a difference.
              THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH HIV! It is passed by body fluids, and if there is an abrasion or tear in skin or mucosa, the pathway is there.

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 02 2005,22:03)
                PS.
                You are partially right ... the prepuce (the skin that is cut in circumcision) contains many surface cells that are exceptionally susceptable to the AIDS virus. You've also got a warm, enclosed surface in uncut dicks that is harder to keep clean. So risk is higher with uncut dicks ... but ... it is not 'nil' with cut ones.

Be careful

Comment

One word.."Anteater"....the most vile thing is an uncircumsizd dick..looks like a midget elephant trunk.
                  brock landers

Comment

.....so all men are born vile????

Comment

i prefer circumcised or uncircumcised cocks that look circumcised.

societies where circumcison is the norm seem to have relatively low HIV infection rates.   for example the PI has a rate one tenth that of the LOS.  One would expect these two countries to have somewhat similar rates.  African countres where most males are circumcised also have lower rates than African countries where the men are not circumcised.

Comment

Makes no nevermind to me. Just as Long as there is no steady Drip,,Drip,,Drip. Give me a
                        King James anyday.
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Dec. 02 2005,23:30)
                          One word.."Anteater"....the most vile thing is an uncircumsizd dick..looks like a midget elephant trunk.
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

[QUOTE].....so all men are born vile?

of course we are    
                            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Originally posted by (Omanko @ Dec. 01 2005,14:36)
                              The first time you see the cock of the ladyboy that you are about to have sex with, does it determine what you will do or affect any of your feelings if they are or are not circumcised?

If, on first sight, I can see they are not circumcized it usually means they're not fully erect, so I would be immediately disappointed that my mere presence has not caused their hormones to go haywire with passion.
                              Therefore, limp and uncircumcized is the worst of combinations, leaving circumcized as the winner by default.
                              Also, since practically every ladyboy I've ever met began our sexual adventure with a thorough shower and/or self-cleaning with the ubiquitous wc hose it hasn't been an issue, but prior to my LOS experiences I always preferred the generally improved hygiene circumcision provides.

And, personally, I just think it looks better. Though it will never rival symmetrical facial structure, soft smooth skin or hard tight buttocks in importance.

Comment

Working...
                              X