Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer circumcised because it look better beside the obvious health issues

Comment

I always found that uncut cocks have more flavor and aroma to them

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Dec. 04 2005,13:43)
        Bam.... what?? you like the cheesy bit under the foreskin  
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 04 2005,22:31)
          Originally posted by (Bam @ Dec. 04 2005,13:43)
          Bam.... what?? you like the cheesy bit under the foreskin  
          Yes yummy Feta Cheese

Comment

being uncircumsized thats my preference!also either has same potential of HIV!its responsibility that protects you!!!

Comment

A REAL circumcision
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow, I just went and checked out Minerva. That *is* an awesome cock.

I have to say I find two side of the coin. I used to like only circumsized, I definately don't like that wrinkly looking anteater thing. Big turn off.

But then I started liking picture where the girl has a big hard-on and the skin is just barely covering the corona area. That looks really hot. somehow it makes it look like an overstuffed sausage. This look seems to often go along with a fat cock, and makes it look extra hot. It also, alsways makes me think of putting it in my mouth and swirling my tongue around under there.

(It would definately have to be super clean though. Yech. *I* don't want none of that Framunda cheese)

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 02 2005,22:03)
                  It's well known fact ..if you are circumcised catching AIDS by fucking(not geting f..ked) is almost nil...
                  PS.
                  Before you flame me,research it..
                  A brave post in the face of hysterical attitudes about AIDS. Although I haven't researched it I agree 100%. I just don't see how it's possible for something to get into your bloodstream and I totally do NOT believe any so called 'medical studies' regardless of what they are about.

I believe my own eyes and I have never knowingly met or known anyone with AIDS. All fucking hogwash if you ask me.

(Go ahead and flame me, I don't \care!)

I practice safe sex to avoid the most remote chance of catching anything (especially Clamidia etc) and in 45 years I've been totally STD free.

SAo excuse me if I don't get worked up into a frenzy over these sensational studies about how bad it is to dip your wick.

I'm inclined to think that these studies are either from money hungry (and often error prone) drug companies or over-zealous Christians and other God-sods.

Comment

Um....

Well, Stogie...

If you don't think AIDS is caused by a virus that was sent by god to kill faggots then you're a big stupid poopoo head sinner that's going to die of space-AIDS in a pit of eternal fire.

And I'll have the "anti-dote" from the "drug companies" and I won't "give you any".

Guess I showed you.

Comment

I will take some circumcision ,light on the chocolate with extra foam
                      jeffreyscott

Comment

As soon as somone says go ahead and flame me on the internet, its all downhill from there.

I don't want to get caught flaming so I'll just post a picture someone posted quite presciently before...

Comment

69Billy & Bam,

i have just been reading this thread..... you 2 are probably the biggests pervs on this forum !!

I am such a clean living inocent bloke myself....!!!
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Rob69..
                            What you?clean? How often do you shower??
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I'll have you know I shower after every shag, at least 4-5 times a day in the LOS, well nearly, depends if they unloaded alover me or not !!!    
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                              X