X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How filthy we really are?

I woke up this morning as usual had a cup of Tea, brushed my teeth and got in the shower in preperation for my lastminute shopping. While this was all going on my mind started to tick    Im a dirty guy i say to myself    If only people new what i do with these hands that i shake theres with and the mouth that i kiss there cheeks with. id say 9 out of 10 of my friends would puke if they saw or were involved in the kind of filth that i and my fellow forum readers have been involved in. But then i listen and read and i realise that in the filth underworld i am a mere seed begining   to grow. So ladies and gents. I ask you. on a scale of 1-10 how filthy are you lol  

I might add, i wouldnt have it any other way, its nice to me like minded folk. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all....

Moderators, regular posters, long time LB lovers and Newbies, i salute you all... Keep it up.... If 2006 is half as dirty as 2005 and may well need a new job
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

.... you mean after we've been to Stunners or before?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Id say go with b4 as the Filth Factor only goes up 2 a mere 10 lol

Comment

There used to be a place in New York called the Hellfire Club. Maybe there still is. And in other years a place called the Vault that was in the same location.

These were promoted as s&m joints but there were always a bunch a TV's around, some were OK looking Fillipinas.

It was in a dank basement and all kinds of bizzare shit was going on but I felt it was strangely calm and peaceful.

Comment

Depends what you call filthy...for some licking pussy is filthy or anal sex is..... list gos on and on....
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 24 2005,20:44)
            Depends what you call filthy...for some licking pussy is filthy or anal sex is..... list gos on and on....
            I guess it was meant for a bit more than that
            I put an 8
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Dec. 24 2005,09:49)
              Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 24 2005,20:44)
              I guess it was meant for a bit more than that  
              I put an 8  
              I thought this was all good clean fun.

randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 25 2005,02:44)
                Well said Billy, my sentiments exactly. Some people just arent as open minded as we all are... Some of my friends who are in there 30's still think sucking pussing and giving a bird a good rogering in the ass is vile.....

Comment

If I ever meet you Bit Beefy, please do not think I am rude if I do not shake your hand!

I'm actually a fairly vanilla guy, if you get past the whole about liking to have anal sex with young (legal!) boys in dresses.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Rated myself a 4 (the lowest ranking at the moment). Looks like I have some catching up to do haha.
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Dec. 24 2005,22:31)
                      Rated myself a 4 (the lowest ranking at the moment). Looks like I have some catching up to do haha.
                      You can always change your nick to butt_plug and your rating will go up immediately
                      Merry X'Mas!!!
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

at a 4 sir, you are still up there with the nastiest of us. seeing as 1 is the rating of a normal hetrosexual male who shafts women on an average of 4 times a month......lol...

Comment

I was haveing 3sum with 2tranis in Stunners and one of them was just loving to suck my cock when it was caming in and out off other ones ass....thats filthy...
                          And that didn't turn me of  

I think I'll give my self a 9
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Ah, Bit Beefy an interesting start to rate ourselves

I went right to 10 That will only hold until you get to 11 thru 20
                            Have a great holiday!
                            incher

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 24 2005,09:59)
                              I was haveing 3sum with 2tranis in Stunners and one of them was just loving to suck my cock when it was caming in and out off other ones ass....thats filthy...
                              And that didn't turn me of  

I think I'll give my self a 9

so it sounds like i'm a 9 as well.
                              but...
                              if i ever switch places in that scenario i'll step it up to 10.

Comment

Working...
                              X