Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Dec. 25 2005,01:25)
    Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 24 2005,09:59)
    I was haveing 3sum with 2tranis in Stunners and one of them was just loving to suck my cock when it was caming in and out off other ones ass....thats filthy...
    And that didn't turn me of  

I think I'll give my self a 9

so it sounds like i'm a 9 as well.
    but...
    if i ever switch places in that scenario i'll step it up to 10.  
    Nooooooo more like 12
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Hmmm...tough one.

Without thinking about, it I gave myself an 8. After all, over the years I've nailed 100's of hookers in every way/orifice possible...both gg's and tg's..which in and of itself would make me a degenerate in the view of 'polite' society.

But then again, having thought about it a bit, I realize there are guys a lot filthier than me...like that ape-man and his disgusting bald pal. I would submit that we consider these two to be at the extreme limit of filthiness. But having given myself a vote of 8...that makes me only two notches less filthy

Perhaps we need to put these guys at '11' a la 'Spinal Tap'

Comment

Originally posted by (incher @ Dec. 25 2005,07:43)
        Ah, Bit Beefy an interesting start to rate ourselves

I went right to 10    That will only hold until you get to 11 thru 20
        Have a great holiday!
        incher
        I though 11-20 would just be to nassssssssty lol
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (Skinhound @ Dec. 25 2005,21:12)
          Hmmm...tough one.  

Without thinking about, it I gave myself an 8.  After all, over the years I've nailed 100's of hookers in every way/orifice possible...both gg's and tg's..which in and of itself would make me a degenerate in the view of 'polite' society.  

But then again, having thought about it a bit, I realize there are guys a lot filthier than me...like that ape-man and his disgusting bald pal.  I would submit that we consider these two to be at the extreme limit of filthiness.  But having given myself a vote of 8...that makes me only two notches less filthy

Perhaps we need to put these guys at '11' a la 'Spinal Tap'  
          Those chaps cannot feature on our scale lol

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Dec. 24 2005,21:55)
            at a 4 sir, you are still up there with the nastiest of us. seeing as 1 is the rating of a normal hetrosexual male who shafts women on an average of 4 times a month......lol...
            I gave myself a '2'. And then I saw this definition of a 1 - it's pretty close! My preference for posties isn't far off from GGs.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

As I have led such a sheltered life i thought about a 1 !!
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Dec. 29 2005,18:30)

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Dec. 30 2005,06:30)

Comment

There are disbelievers out there, OK maybe a 2 then.
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I thought all of this was good clean fun... until someone mentioned the apeman... and after chasing thai and japanese ladyboys for a few years now, I am STILL a clean boy compared to the ape. His pics are ok, it's just the commentary is plain dumb. ....

Comment

I put myself at an 8. If I go to BKK this feb as planned, it will probably to to 9. I am uninhibited and live life to the fullest. Hope I don't ever get famous, or that I don't have to run for senate someday. I'd be screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by (xanderjd @ Dec. 30 2005,23:33)
                          I put myself at an 8. If I go to BKK this feb as planned, it will probably to to 9.  I am uninhibited and live life to the fullest. Hope I don't ever get famous, or that I don't have to run for senate someday. I'd be screwed.
                          I think about this everytime i stick my cock in something.... What if i got picked for Big Brother.. Id be fucked lol... The Sun could run a story on me everyday till i was kicked out or won it.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by (xanderjd @ Dec. 30 2005,11:33)
                            I put myself at an 8. If I go to BKK this feb as planned, it will probably to to 9.  I am uninhibited and live life to the fullest. Hope I don't ever get famous, or that I don't have to run for senate someday. I'd be screwed.
                            Make sure he or she wears a bib...Remember Clinton    

While the Pope was in St. Louis he decided to grant absolution to three sinners. The first person to come up was O.J. Simpson. The Pope asked,

€œWhat is your sin?€ €œI stabbed two people to death.€

The Pope replied, €œKneel down. I€™ll bless you and grant you absolution.€

Next in line was Bill Clinton.

€œWhat was your sin, son?€

€œI cheated on my wife.€ The Philanderer in Chief replied.

€œKneel down, my son. I€™ll bless you and grant you absolution.€

A third person came up and the Pope asked,

€œWhat is your name?€

€œMonica Lewinsky.€

The Pope stroked his chin. €œHmmmm. Perhaps you should remain standing

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Dec. 24 2005,19:13)
                              I woke up this morning as usual had a cup of Tea, brushed my teeth and got in the shower in preperation for my lastminute shopping. While this was all going on my mind started to tick    Im a dirty guy i say to myself    If only people new what i do with these hands that i shake theres with and the mouth that i kiss there cheeks with. id say 9 out of 10 of my friends would puke if they saw or were involved in the kind of filth that i and my fellow forum readers have been involved in. But then i listen and read and i realise that in the filth underworld i am a mere seed begining   to grow. So ladies and gents. I ask you. on a scale of 1-10 how filthy are you lol  

I might add, i wouldnt have it any other way, its nice to me like minded folk. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all....

Moderators, regular posters, long time LB lovers and Newbies, i salute you all... Keep it up.... If 2006 is half as dirty as 2005 and may well need a new job    
                              Well,

1. I'm an atheist that understands that the "big picture" of Christianity is evil because within the model of Christianity 'god' the father told Jesus, "either you agree to be tortured and crucified or I€™m going to burn everyone on the planet in hell forever", which is extortion.

2. I have sex with transsexuals with big dicks.

3. I have a "thing" for really petite women (hopefully in pigtails) who look like young school girls and engage in that fantasy.

So as far as common society is concerned, I'm one vile mofo.

But the reality is that I have helped people after both hurricanes and the tsunami. I admire people like Angelina Jolie who put their actions where their mouth is and I'm a good hearted person who helps people who want to help themselves.

Conclusion: I'm a good person in a world full of wankers.

LOGOS

Comment

After last night, I have decided to re-rate myself to a 7 (up from a 4). I still have 9 days left in LOS, so it may end up being quite a bit higher haha.
                                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X