Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie and his questions

Hello All,

First excuse the length of this post. I have designed the post as a question guide for my information but also for many others who may be just getting interested in the ladyboy (LB) scene. I apologise then if you feel the questions asked have all ready been covered or some of the things I ask or say appear dumb, it is just that I think it would be great to have this one thread where these things are discussed. Perhaps in the future it can be pinned as the Newbie File

Introduction

I have been traveling to Thailand for 12 years and have had many girl girls (GG). I never really was interested in LB's as I simply was not attracted to them. After a few years a friend convinced me to try getting my cock sucked by a LB as he said they are simply the best at it. Now Thai GG's can be pretty average at BJ's so I thought I would give it a go. My first was on the beach at Pattaya at about 3 in the morning and she skillfully sucked and swallowed for a quick 200 baht. I am a dominant guy so admit it was great to find someone who could go deep and also could handle having their head held and their face fucked. The thing was after I had done it I felt a bit guilty about turning queer or something and did not go near a LB again until a couple of years later. This time it was because my friend is a LB supporter and he took me to Hi-Boss where I again face fucked a LB, and also one of the bars in Nana where I did the same thing. Okay, about 12 months ago I broke my anal duck when I fucked one of the LB's at Hi-Boss on a night when the bars were closed. Her name was Joy I think and I admit I really did fuck her hard in the mouth and ass but was amazed at how well she took it and seemed to get into it. I again felt a bit weird after and have not done it again. Now though I have been thinking about getting more into the scene as you only live once and if it feels good just do it. I think after being in Thailand for a long period you start to crave more and more and branching into LB's seems the next step. Now I just would like some more information from you guys on many various things, so here goes

Attitude.

Myself - I stated already that I am a dominant guy. I like to hold their heads, ram their asses, cum on their face, but I am not into giving the LB anything in return. This, I have no doubt, is still because of a mental insecurity of years of thinking it is a gay act. In saying that though I am friendly to the girl and laugh and talk to them about things it is just the actual period in the sack where I get intense. No stupid things like spanking or anything (and if you are into that I do not mean you are stupid). So the first set of questions is;

1) Are most LB's happy to have a guy be dominant and for the act to be completely one way?
    2) How would you suggest to start to get comfortable with giving the LB some pleasure? I guess a hand job to start with?? (The idea of Nancy bending me over and fucking me like a jackhammer scares the shit out of me
    3) Did people have the same internal mental conflicts as me?How did you deal with that?

The LB - I have been told that an LB understands that these things are just transactions and once the sex id done there is no obligation to see them again and butterflying is acceptable when you go to their bar again. Is this a true comment?

I read in the forum that Mint, for example, asked not to fucked in the ass but was happy to ride you to death...Is that common?

They seem way more extroverted, so are most willing to have their pictures taken?

I have also heard that some LB's are aggressive and you should not take them to a hotel by yourself. I have not seen many instances of this (except for Donut) so wonder what your opinions of this are?

Others - Does anyone feel uncomfortable being seen with a LB? I have to admit that I have many friends who drink on Walking Street and I stay in a room where my friends normally see me when i go home or the staff knows me well, I therefore would not feel comfortable bringing a LB home because of the shit it would cause me. How did you deal with this? or do you just think I am being weak? It seems to me perhaps I would be better off just doing the LB thing at a ST bar or in Bangkok!

Okay....This I think is a good start. I hope you guys understand what i was trying to do and excuse the length and many questions. I have some numbers, Nancy, Mint, Bobo, Benz,Pla...and a couple of others so what to get things straight (no pun intended) in my head before beginning my foray into the LB world which I will happily keep everyone posted on with words and pics Does anyone have a first timer or beginner recommendation?

I've never been. But I'll give you a very short condesation of answers based on reading lots of the forum for a good while.

1. I think with most girls just being a dom guy will be just fine.

2. Relax and take it easy. Personally I find having a stiff cock int he hand to feel good and be a big turn-on. Just go with the flow and do whatever seems OK at the moment. You'll progress if it's right for you, and you may stop that part of it if it doesn't seem to be your thing.

3. Almost everyone has had some minro conflicts or doubts or hesitation. The whole range and spectrum of emotions. It's OK. You'll have your own feelings because you are an individual. Don't worry too much about it, it's OK to feel however you feel.

4. Yes they know it's a transaction. Much more deeply are they aware of it than you will be. That's OK.

5. Yes, because they are human, all the girls will differ a little bit. Talk tot he mamasan of LB bars, or the bartender, other LB lovers that you meet, or other girls that you form friendships with. Tell them what you like, (which you will understand better as things go along) and they will all help point you to girls they think will suit your tastes.

6. Most seem to be OK with pictures. Ask nicely. Ask if it is OK to post them on the forum. Not all are ok with that, but most of them will be. It's good free publicity and advertising for them.

7. As with all other humans, some are "aggresive" or more accurately thieves or rip-off artists. As you would with any human stranger, be cautious. Don't leave your wallet lying around or other stupid things that will tempt anyone. Use the safe available at hotels. Don't wave money around. Don't leave expensive camera's and things lying around. In other words, be sharp, pay attention and use common sense. Do that and you'll be fine; or you'll only learn small inexpensive "life lessons" and you'll get better at being careful next time.

8. I get the impression that for the most part, most of the Thais will not care about you walking around with an LB, going to the movies, dinner, beach etc. Occasionally someone may snicker on the bus; keep in mind someone in New York city may snicker at you on the subway if you're with a regular girl because they don't like your GF's hair color. That's life. You'll have to decide if you can handle that.
    There may be a few places that are more off limits- possibly very upscale restaurants or clubs and hotels where the Thais running the place don't want to freak out the stupid, snooty, rich American tourists. You will probably figure that out in about two seconds if you get snooty attitude from the Maitre'D; and you can be gracious and say "Maybe we could go somewhere you prefer?", which is not only a smooth way of handling tihngs that makes it easy for everyone, but is polite and nice to the LB girl you are with. I'm sure also, the girls will be very aware of places they might not be welcome, and they will probably say "lets do something else" if you suggesta place that they know will make a bad scene.

9. Relax. Don't worry so much about planning everything or getting it all straight in your head. You can't plan a DisneyWorld vacation like Hitler invading France.

Enjoy yourself, focus more on basic planning like make sure you have enough money for each day, don't go into bad neighborhoods, memorize how to get around and keep money for taxis etc. Don't forget to eat plenty of food, you'll likely be on a bad night owls schedule and drinking heavily. Don't get dehydrated from heat, alcohol, and lack of food. Don't get drunk shit-faced because you forgot to eat all day.

Go for at least one "soapy" having two girls give yuo a bath using their bodies as a sponge.

Take at least one day trip toward the end with a LB girl you've felt very fond of. Have her take you to the zoo or an ancient buddhist temple site, or some place native, where you'll have a good non-tourist time and learn things you otherwise would have never found out.

Treat everyone you meet like an equal, interesting, and worhy individual who has a family and loved ones just like yourself. Smile, be nice, and show your gratitude.

Do that, and I promise you will have a good time no matter where you go.

Comment

Hi Aronccf, welcome to the forums. I found your post to be logical and well spoken for a "newbie".

I agree with the prior post in all regards. I will however observe that, if you are a dom and new to lb's, then you've chosen the right group (asians) to start with. Wonderfully, their culture has taught them to be submissive (this is a generalization, but, trust me, it's MUCH harder to find a dominate asian than a submissive). I think you'll find much to enjoy.

The main difficulty you'll have (other than the "Am I a homo" thoughts) are finding someone who you can click with because (ironically) of the culture. In my not so humble opinion, if you could find a submissive asian tg from the West (europe, USA, etc.), you'd be much more likely to find someone who understand the master/sub relationship. I take this from a friend of mine who is also a dom white guy, who told me that the asian girls from Asia often just don't get it. THey can act the act, to a certain degree, but it takes a Western background to truly appreciate this type of relationship, or so he says (not my interest - - I'm more interested in finding a dominate asian LB schoolgirl myself).

So good luck, and welcome to the forums dude.
      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Grunyon,
        Great answer. I am a "newbie" as well and it was nice to see someone more knowlegeable answer that e-mail so clearly. Made me feel that its ok to be an lb "virgin" in this forum without getting flamed to a crisp.

I am on my first trip tp BK in March ( an I am an lb virgin) and have been reading the forum for about a month.
        a) I have learned A LOT!
        b) I have MUCH to learn!
        c) There are so many gorgeous LBs in Bangkok, how do you choose??

Paisaman

Comment

You are thinking with your brain too much. Stop it. It's not natural for us guys.

Comment

Exactly Stogie think with your dick and leave your brain and heart at the airport .

Go with the flow is great advice when your alone with your LB , but if you fear getting your mouth or hand or ass near your LB try grinding with them i.e dick on dick , but maybe get them to keep their panties on to see how comfy you feel for starters .

Comment

Thanks Grunyen...awesome reply. I will go slowly slowly and see what happens. Will keep you posted

With respect to you Monkeyman, I have been coming here for twelve years and one of the most dangerous thing you can do is leave your head and brain at the airport!!!!.....that goes for GG's anyway. I have seen many brainless farangs get in all sorts of shit. But I guess if you are just talking about the shagging side maybe I am thinking to much, but it is hard to change your inner thoughts

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by (fancylighters @ Jan. 07 2006,11:00)
                The main difficulty you'll have (other than the "Am I a homo" thoughts) are finding someone who you can click with because (ironically) of the culture.  In my not so humble opinion, if you could find a submissive asian tg from the West (europe, USA, etc.), you'd be much more likely to find someone who understand the master/sub relationship.  I take this from a friend of mine who is also a dom white guy, who told me that the asian girls from Asia often just don't get it.  THey can act the act, to a certain degree, but it takes a Western background to truly appreciate this type of relationship
                Just a note, I think you may have over-interpreted his definition of "dominant".

I got the impression that he just meant in an average white guy kind of "male role". He mentioned a little head-holding during blow jobs etc.

I don't think he was talking Leather captains hats, and whips and chains. He even mentioned "no spanking".

I think he was just trying to differentiate that he was pretty "straight normal male", if slightly over energetic frat boy kind of way. I don't think this will present a big problem meeting expectations with these girls.

They'll mostly say "Up to you"; and let him do whatever.

Comment

Yes dont take me too literally , of course we need or brains and our hearts to make all the right decisions 99 % of the time , but if you find a LB that really puts some starch in your shorts then ignore your inner fears and anxiety and let your dick take charge . This is also true when you are in the bedroom or wherever you choose to get things cooking , but it doesnt sound like you have too much trouble once you get started .

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Now though I have been thinking about getting more into the scene as you only live once and if it feels good just do it.
                    This was the most important phrase in your entire post.......

Don't think too much, get on with it......we want to read the trip reports and we haven't all day you know!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                      Myself - I stated already that I am a dominant guy. I like to hold their heads, ram their asses, cum on their face, but I am not into giving the LB anything in return. This, I have no doubt, is still because of a mental insecurity of years of thinking it is a gay act. In saying that though I am friendly to the girl and laugh and talk to them about things it is just the actual period in the sack where I get intense. So the first set of questions is;
                      1) Are most LB's happy to have a guy be dominant and for the act to be completely one way?
                      This is the only bit I do NOT agree with. Even if it is a transaction, surely if BOTH people get something out of it, it will be a better experience all round?? (not just talking about lb's)

...or am I just a romantic old fool??
                      Mister Arse

Comment

I think I agree with Stewart.

They are LBs, they are not mindless, unemotional robots.

So, if you treat them like shit in the bed, which it sound like you plan to do (ie, fuck them, cum on them, pay them, and say get out, and then try to make it up by laughing and talking after it's done?), then you in turn will receive the appropriate response, i.e., you are a no-name, I don't care to see you again, customer.

If there is some element of mutual satisfaction involved, provided she wants it, the atmosphere is better for everybody.

Not sure why we're talking about this. It has nothing to do with LBs. It has to do with basic humanity.

Comment

I think the girls will like him just fine in bed. Some might even prefer a guy who ignores her dick since that might make them feel more ladylike.

Comment

ziggystardust...
                            I agree with you up to a point...but don't forget this is P4P and like any workers or sellers there are piss takers..Geting fucked by a big cock is an hard work..I tell them No fuck no money...I hade LBs who wanted to to get away just by giving a BJ..You are buying so you got to make it clear what you want, if you and they are happy thats it...Plus if you tell them that you'll give a good tip if there good helps a lot..
                            As they say" Who pays the fiddler calls the tune"
                            Of course you still have to treat them nice....
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

[b] I agree with you to up to a point Ziggy. Sure I love a joke and a laugh but this is paying for a fuck. Why would you treat paying for a fuck with a LB different than a hooker at home! I do understand basically why but still to say it is inhumane just to fuck a hooker and look after your own needs seems a bit over the top You may think that is treating them "like shit" but in reality that also seems a tough call. I am sure many are happy to be taken and probably get themselves off. I am not trying to sound touchy but they were some pretty rough generalisations about my personality. I am basically a nice guy who likes to dominate in bed. I dont plan on being"inhumane" or "treating people like shit" (unless they pay me extra )

Comment

Working...
                              X