Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (aaronccfc @ Jan. 06 2006,11:19)
    I like to hold their heads, ram their asses, cum on their face, but I am not into giving the LB anything in return...

How would you suggest to start to get comfortable with giving the LB some pleasure? I guess a hand job to start with??
    Hmmm...

Comment

Well said Stogie....but I have been doing that with the GG for years and have not had one hate me, not talk to me, or try and kill me so I must be doing something okay....not treating them like dogs at least! As I state I have fun and I laugh make jokes, buy them drinks...etc...It is just that period when I have paid for what i want...I do what I want. But hey maybe I am the odd one out here and that is generally considered treating them inhumanely and like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Jan. 07 2006,22:17)
        I think the girls will like him just fine in bed.  Some might even prefer a guy who ignores her dick since that might make them feel more ladylike.
        Have yet to meet a LB that doesn't like there cock being sucked !!
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Jan. 11 2006,11:07)
          Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Jan. 07 2006,22:17)
          I think the girls will like him just fine in bed.  Some might even prefer a guy who ignores her dick since that might make them feel more ladylike.
          Have yet to meet a LB that doesn't like there cock being sucked !!

Oh man that brings up a funny thing I've noticed. The way some girls will use an opportunity or body language to get their dick in your/my mouth. Lots of times I'll goof on them, asking "what can I do for you?" and more often than not, get the "up to you" response. Some will wiggle into position while you're rolling on the bed, and Kitty Kat is a riot because not only does she like it, but she'll figure out ways...avert your eyes for a second??? She's in... Lay on your back with your eyes closed??? Blow job time... don't get tired and yawn, because she's always ready and waiting.
          Tar's kind of like that too...except she was more eye contact. She looks at her cock, she looks at me..at her cock, then at me. Sure I act like a moron, (not hard at all for me) and pretend to be perplexed, but it's part of the fun in watching them try to get some. Now Bun at C+D and Vicky at Cascades? Shit I chewed through their panties to get to their cocks...
          ( some of us have our limits)
          RM
          ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
          X