X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fetishes with ladyboys?

As I was chatting up the lovely Nong at Cocktails & Dreams during my last wondrous visit, we were discussing the "going rate" for her girls and she said an interesting thing which I paid little attention to at the time. She told me the standard rate (1000+tip if desired+barfine) but said customers pay more if they want special things. Like what? I asked between sips on my tiger and glances at the dancing asses above my head. She replied (and I do abridge and paraphrase): "Pissing, bondage, that kind of thing."

Now, I've seen such services advertised by a fair number of shemale providers in the U.S. and I know there's a place in BKK called Eden Club where these fetishes -- and more -- can be fulfiled by GG's, but (beyond some mentions of stockings vs bare feet and the obvious fetishization which IS our love of ladyboys) I have never heard of any ladyboys indulging in sexual fetishes (s/m, b&d, showers, roleplay, etc.) So, I'm wondering: any you guys know ladyboys who enjoy fetish play? And, if so, any interest in a thread/gallery devoted to same?

It can be quite an exhilarating experience having a hot naked girl kneeling in front of you with her mouth open begging for you to pee in it.

Comment

You drink Tiger beer?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 26 2005,08:34)
        You drink Tiger beer?  
        Might as well just drink pee!

Comment

As usual, any girl will do anything for a few extra thousand baht.

I mean, if a nubile, young, beautiful 18 yr old hot LB goes out with a 45 yr old, bald, fat ugly bastard, likely very drunk, you think she will stop the last mile for maybe refusing to pee or get peed on to get cash?

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 25 2005,19:12)
            Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 26 2005,08:34)
            You drink Tiger beer?  
            Might as well just drink pee!  
            Is it true the beautiful ladyboys of LOS actually PISS Tiger Beer? Think of all the baht I'd save!
            A whole new meaning to the phrase "this round's on me!"

Comment

I have never wanted to look for pissed off LB's
              How much Tiger Beer did you have? incher

Comment

New Urinal installed in Cascades

Photo used with permission © ppgirls
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 26 2005,07:35)

I mean, if a nubile, young, beautiful 18 yr old hot LB goes out with a 45 yr old, bald, fat ugly bastard, likely very drunk, you think she will stop the last mile for maybe refusing to pee or get peed on to get cash?
                  1. 100% true - you get everything if you pay .... and I'd even say by anybody! So no need to look for somebody particular - just ask your fvavorite girl how much she wants for that. The other thing is her experience. I've never met a real TS-fetish queen in LOS. The girls will do what you ask for, but dont expect mistress/ slave experts. There is a SM club in Pattaya but only gg's working there.

2. Re Stogie: Any Tiger beer is like a vintage Dom Perignon compared to this bottled Dutch piss water called Heineken!

3. Re Bam: You see this lovely young girl. She obviously was asked to drink Heineken bottled or directly fresh from the tab - better choice anyway!

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Nov. 26 2005,21:35)
                    3. Re Bam: You see this lovely young girl. She obviously was asked to drink Heineken bottled or directly fresh from the tab - better choice anyway!
                    But what happened to her cock?  

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 26 2005,06:17)

that urinal is NOT at cascades!
                      a post-op receipient like that? must be KC3, right?
                      (uh, btw, where's the little clickable smilie for taking a piss?)

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Nov. 27 2005,03:04)
                        Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 26 2005,06:17)

that urinal is NOT at cascades!
                        a post-op receipient like that? must be KC3, right?  
                        (uh, btw, where's the little clickable smilie for taking a piss?)
                        Yes it is.... it's the ONLY job they had for a GG at Cascades

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 26 2005,06:35)

Hmmmmmm, only 5 months to go before im 45  

But still got all my hair and not grey yet

Takes 10 years of me, so ive been told

Dave...
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

As for my fetich for wet hair I think only 50 persent will get their hair wet.....
                            Someone do anything.

Today I will be making a messy photoshot of a lb with vanilla pudding and cream and so on.

Not extreme fetisch but I enjoy...

Bam, are you with me?
                            Do not marry a Thai girl.
                            Use for 3 days only!

Comment

is not f**cking lb a fetish in itself?

Comment

Working...
                              X