Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a FANTASTIC idea !! The paintings...that nobody knows about except all of us.....Please show us some !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (D33 @ Jan. 17 2006,00:10)
      Nothing crazy really. I like for them to take a speculum and spread their assholes open with it. I first like to squirt things into them... chocolate, honey, warm milk... Then I like for them to squat over me while I am under a glass table and let it all out.  

Sometimes I have them do it on canvas and I use watered down children's finger paint. I have an entire art collection of works from ladyboy asses hanging on my wall in my office. Nobody ever knows where they come from but they love them just the same. They are VERY abstract.
      Interesting approach, D33.....
      There is an Austrian painter (Herman Nitsch) who paints with animal blood on canvas during a mythological orgy in a castle. Everybody can watch it or even be part of it. A famous guy already in his seventies, who made a fortune with it. You should consider going public with your idea.....

MK
      PS:.... gorgeous avatar, by the way!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (player832 @ Jan. 17 2006,16:51)
        What a FANTASTIC idea !!   The paintings...that nobody knows about except all of us.....Please show us some !!!!
        Yeah D33 love to see some of your paintings!

Comment

I don't have any scanned... wouldn't dare put them on my scanner. hehe. I will have to take pics of them and load them.
          * LadyboyDolls.com
          * Third World Media
          * Black Ops Media

Comment

Working...
          X