Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Jan. 15 2006,08:46)
    Meaning you didn't complain to the management Bam?
    My only complaint to the management was why the Mamasan wasn€™t in the bathroom molesting me too!

Comment

Originally posted by (relpax @ Jan. 14 2006,15:55)
      hhmm how do i put this in a polite manner.....

just a hunch but i think most people who come to LOS interested mainly in sex (granted not all the people but certainly most of them) figure why go for a lap dance when you can take them to a hotel, apartment,or home and just have sex? this is my humble opinion is a major reason why lap dances will never get popular in thailand. just my 2 cents.
      Ass the Ziggster said, sometimes (believe it or not) youre not in the mood to bang the chick. But a good lap dance is alway fun. Plus, what could be better than having a good lap dance, followed by banging her back at your hotel?

Toronto is definately on my must visit list. I've hear a lot about the fun that can be had up there. Plus there are supposedly a lot of hot lb's there.

Thanks for the replies chaps!
      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 14 2006,20:48)
        Do y'all know Lolita's? The blow job bar on Sukhumvit, Soi 8? For 700 baht u can get a blowjob with a curtain around you and 4 other guys sitting beside you (with curtains around them)! No condoms.
        do you think the other guys would mind if i watched? or even joined in?

i'd like to get sucked off by a girl while watching another guy get the same treatment.

then when he's good and horny, i'd lean over and start sucking his balls or maybe sit on his dick while both girls sucked and licked my balls and cock.

it would be hot to a nice semi-public f'ck feast like that.

Comment

[QUOTE= (doug @ Jan. 15 2006,23:27)]
          Originally posted by ziggystardust,Jan. 14 2006,20:48
          Do y'all know Lolita's? The blow job bar on Sukhumvit, Soi 8? For 700 baht u can get a blowjob with a curtain around you and 4 other guys sitting beside you (with curtains around them)! No condoms.
          do you think the other guys would mind if i watched? or even joined in?

i'd like to get sucked off by a girl while watching another guy get the same treatment.

then when he's good and horny, i'd lean over and start sucking his balls or maybe sit on his dick while both girls sucked and licked my balls and cock

Leave it out Doug
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

If lapdances are really your thing, head to KC3 in Patpong. Two posties, Nancy and Ammie, were trying to get me to barfine the both of them (would have taken Ammie, but probably not Nancy). Both were lookers, but they were really pushy. They basically did everything you could do short of me slipping on a condom and having them ride me like a cowboy(girl). I didn't want to take both so I told them that I'd give them a call later and tipped them 200 baht each. Quite easily the best money I spent on my trip. Gunslinger and I headed back to Nana for more devious fun.

Went there again a few nights after and virtually the same thing happened. They'll grind on you all night until you BF them or tell them to fuck off.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
            X