Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love asians, GG or TS I dont care! I try to find as many as I can! My Korean friend moved over here last year and goes to my old high school that I graduated from in 04... Shes really cool and bout me some Harisu stuff while she was there in December. I haven't seen her to get my gifts yet, but when I do you'll know it...lol. I've got another Korean who is 21 and we hang out a lot and she always translates harisu's songs for me. She finds it strange that I like Harisu so much... I have no clue why They don't really have a clue about my interests, they think I like them just for the music...Hehe.

Comment

Very cool! Are you in the LA area? There are tons of Koreans there, naturally.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

San Diego actually...but I frequent LA just for that reason- Asians!!!

Comment

Ha, in SD, there must be a lot of Asians. I have several Asian friends from that area. Still, LA is probably hands-down the best place in the USA for Asians. Topping even SF, I'm sure.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I had my other Korean friend take a look at that video while she was over today and she explained the story in better detail... Apparently Yuna was accused of having her SRS to avoid manditory service in the army by a foreign reporter, where in actuallity she had only explained that she felt she didn't need to serve because she is a woman in her eyes. The other part of the video was about Binu lying about having SRS when she in fact is still pre-op. She is basically apologizing to her fans about the incident. She explains that once they release their album and has more free time, she plans to have the surgery...Here comes another one for you Post-Op Lover!

-Gr1m

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Jan. 22 2006,13:19)
              I had my other Korean friend take a look at that video while she was over today and she explained the story in better detail... Apparently Yuna was accused of having her SRS to avoid manditory service in the army by a foreign reporter, where in actuallity she had only explained that she felt she didn't need to serve because she is a woman in her eyes. The other part of the video was about Binu lying about having SRS when she in fact is still pre-op. She is basically apologizing to her fans about the incident. She explains that once they release their album and has more free time, she plans to have the surgery...Here comes another one for you Post-Op Lover!

-Gr1m
              So in fact Yuna did have SRS? Outstanding!

And I wonder how the folks could believe Binu's lying. After all, they would presumably want a doctor's certificate (or, ahem, a quick visual inspection ;-)).

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Update on Korean Transgender group Lady - it seems they are on a hiatus now since their albums and songs have not done well.

Lady in Wikpeida

I guess this explains why their website is down and nothing new about them for a while. Wikpedia is not always 100% accurate, so if any forum members know anything about this, please contribute!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I've heard a few of their songs and seen some videos - other than being cute to look at, they don't got a lot going for them.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I suspect that their money ran out. There were a couple of producers who got them, put them together, did the usual cycle - videos, songs, tv interviews, a few concerts, and then....well, they didn't catch on with the public.

If they're not turning a profit, what can anyone do? I think they did a fair job of marketing them - after all, we in the West have heard of them.

That's too bad. Well, hopefully they'll do photobooks. They could make a lot more money from that, anyway, with a lot less effort.

Comment

Well, there's always another way for them to make money hehehe...
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X