Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sweet girl. I have not seen her with the new rack yet.
    * LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

Comment

Hahahaha! I snatched her away right after her operation. Just got back a few hours ago, but I'll post pics tomorrow for all to see. I bet the suspense is killing you...
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Guys have been away for a few days just seen the photo set was I right? Fuck I'm not leaving the house for a week

Comment

So any one gonna share the phone number or email address to contact then? :-)

Man, she looks so hot now "

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 14 2006,20:25)
            Eye works in Temptations and had breast implants recently.

Here is an example of her character. I met her on the BTS (sky train) on her way to work. When we got off the train, she took about five 10 baht coins and put them in her hand. I didn't know why. We walked down the stairs to the street and started going to Nana. Every homeless person along the way she gave a 10 baht coin. It was obvious she did this every day, as it was done just like part of her walking.

That is Eye.
            I can attest to that. Eye even got me into the habit of doing it. In fact, everywhere we went she would give out money (albeit my money). However, I noticed she only gave to the disabled or disfigured beggars. I asked her why and she replied that she didn't think people that had "everything" (she made a motion to the arms and legs) should beg because they are able to work.

A heart of gold to be sure.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
            X