Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Feb. 04 2006,19:27)
    Well i doubt that the USA would allow anyone to get married before a Tourist Visa expires...
    I did just that! And it was on the last day before my tourist visa was set to expire! Popped down to the federal building and got an extention - 5 years later got my green card!

Comment

I will have to eat a large slice of  humble pie Stogie. I would have put money on it that this would never have been allowed.

Comment

the first time i took my wife back ( that was before we marreid ) to the uk , the embassy told her she would need atlaest 100,000 bht atlaest lucky anoth this wsnt a prob

Comment

marry her in Thailand!&what the fuck is up w/these colors that cant be read here???

Comment

fuck why would you bother??? when there so many only 9 hours away)

Comment

You are all wrong! This is the sentence that shows that not only is he getting scammed, but he dumb mother fuaka also....he's been reamed for some time by the sound of it...hehehe

'I live in Seattle and just came back fromThailand visiting my fiance for the first time for the past month'

Comment

You don't need money to get in Canada. Get engaged first, get long-term visa, get married while in Canada. I did it.

As for France, the f'g morons want $25K USD per person per year for anyone wanting to get in even if temporary (I tried to bring my Filipina wife and daughter to France for 2 years. They wanted me to show $100K USD in my bank account).

Every country is different, and guys, didn't you know, even within the same country, different "borders" are known as more easy than others. In Canada, it is well known entering through Quebec improves chances of getting a Visa. Entering via Ottawa; forget it.

Comment

Working...
                X